Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
New - Shipping Options - Upgrades & International (Read 3502 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: New - Shipping Options - Upgrades & Internatio
Reply #15 - Mar 24th, 2009, 12:24pm

Quote from Avis_134613 on Mar 23rd, 2009, 6:34am:
That's great Mindy....and you announced it on my birthday! Grin

I guess as a Canadian I am classified as "International"....even though we're right next door?! Wink
7-20 days seems like such a long time Roll Eyes But I'm sure in reality it might be quicker...that this is just a guideline, right? Probably depends on what day it's mailed on etc., I recently got mail from England in just two days! It used to take a week at least!

You are correct on Canada considered in International shipping as well as our 7 - 20 days a catch all guideline.

Happy belated Birthday to you!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #16 - Mar 24th, 2009, 12:45pm

Quote from Tom_133317 on Mar 20th, 2009, 12:32pm:
Great accomplishment GCU.

Quick question - is this handled on an individual card basis within the order or does the whole order have to use one method and one address?  Obviously there can be a mix of addresses and possible ship dates all within the same order.

If the programmers have figured out (and debugged) all the possible combinations, then I will be impressed!

TOM

There are two mailing options for shoppers:
1. Mail Directly to Someone Else  
2. Mail to Myself with Blank Envelopes

The new shipping options apply ONLY to #2 above.  

With that clarification, it is possible but very, very rare that more than one "Mail to Myself with Blank Envelopes" is in the same order.  At this time all Mail To Myself specifications in the cart at the same time would use the same shipping option chosen.  Shoppers wanting to ship with blank envelopes to more than one address would be advised to checkout for each address.

This does not impact card by card mailing specifications that are going directly to someone else using the card's envelope.  These will continue to be business as usual with appropriate postage applied for Domestic or International mailing.

Email   IP Logged
Norval_132688
Gold Member
artist

Reply #17 - Mar 24th, 2009, 12:46pm

Mindy and GCU, aren't you glad now that you updated your inside verse printing to accent capable? Now lets start a thread for the artist to help with Non-English translation.  GCU the world greeting card web Market is yours if you want it.  Wonderful announcement Smiley.        Norval

Email   IP Logged
Avis_134613
Gold Member
artist

Reply #18 - Mar 24th, 2009, 1:38pm

Thanks Mindy for the belated wishes! Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.