Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 
Big problems with the site today (Read 2480 times)
Tammy_131374
Gold Member
artist

Big problems with the site today
Jan 7th, 2008, 5:40pm

I have been experiencing all sorts of problems with the site today. Has anyone else? Cards I created disappeared or were replaced by other people's cards. I had that happen three times. Then I was trying to put in the inside text and it either would not take it, or I would get someone else's text. I finally decided to just chuck card making for the day and wait until tomorrow.

Email   IP Logged
Yassine_132473
artist

Re: Big problems with the site today
Reply #1 - Jan 7th, 2008, 5:55pm

Ok, hope it will be better for us tomorrow. Smiley

Greeting cards made by ya-graphic:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/yagraphic
Email   IP Logged
Yassine_132473
artist

Reply #2 - Jan 7th, 2008, 5:57pm

Tammy, I went to your store and I saw one of my card ("please join us")  cry

Email   IP Logged
Tanya_131398
artist

Reply #3 - Jan 7th, 2008, 6:10pm

Yes, count me in too! I uploaded three new cards and two of them are not mine when they appeared in my store. What are we suppose to do? Delete them or wait for tech help?  undecided

Email   IP Logged
Tammy_131374
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Jan 7th, 2008, 6:14pm

Is it the Join us card? If so- it is yassine's card. What a mess!Yikes! I am seeing other cards in manage my cards, but when I click on the image, my card shows up too.

Email   IP Logged
Tanya_131398
artist

Reply #5 - Jan 7th, 2008, 6:20pm

Yes, it's the join us card and also the purple Congratulations/pregnancy card. That one has my blog addy but it's NOT my card! I wonder where my cards went?  Shocked

Email   IP Logged
Yassine_132473
artist

Reply #6 - Jan 7th, 2008, 6:21pm

Hope it's just 2 of my cards...  undecided You can delete them, but I'm thinking if it could be better to call some help to the support ?

If you want to delete them, prevent me in advance.  

Thank you.
Ya

Email   IP Logged
Yassine_132473
artist

Reply #7 - Jan 7th, 2008, 6:25pm

Tanya,  

The purple card with the heart is not mine. Mine are just the "please join us" cards, and I hope it's only these...

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #8 - Jan 7th, 2008, 6:44pm

Hi Everyone,

Our techs are looking into this issue.  For the moment please don't make any changes to your store (removing cards that don't belong to you, etc.).   We'll have an update shortly.

Thank you for your patience.  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Tammy_131374
Gold Member
artist

Reply #9 - Jan 8th, 2008, 4:27am

Sales are not showing up for yesturday and all of the cards I created are not showing up. Has this issue been resolved or should we continue to wait?

Email   IP Logged
Linda_132742
Gold Member
artist

Reply #10 - Jan 8th, 2008, 4:39am

I just added 2 new cards without mishap and I hope all is well.  Wonder what all the hub-ub was about yesterday?  Hope it is resolved as well.  I did notice that 7 of the cards I uploaded yesterday are still pending so they must be a tad behind.

Email   IP Logged
Tammy_131374
Gold Member
artist

Reply #11 - Jan 8th, 2008, 5:19am

Linda,  
I had 5 pending yesturday when it began acting up, and those are showing up as pending, but everything after that is gone. Are your sales showing up for yesturday? Mine are not. I didn't have many, but every little bit helps. lol  
I guess this would apply to everyone- Anyone who had sales yesturday, are your sales showing up? undecided Huh

Email   IP Logged
Linda_132742
Gold Member
artist

Reply #12 - Jan 8th, 2008, 5:29am

As far as I can tell, I didn't have any sales yesterday.  The other sales that I have had do show up correctly (Past sales).  I can tell that at least some store visits and clicks were recorded for yesterday.  I haven't reviewed my cards to see if I have any "mystery visitor cards" from other artists stores or not yet.  It must have been bizarre yesterday to see cards from other stores mixed in with yours.  And I think I read that someone was writing the inside text and got someone elses text for the card.  What a hoot.  Hey maybe there can be a new category "Random text, Pot Luck Verses for Your Cards!".  LOL  Linda

Email   IP Logged
Kathy_131728
Gold Member
artist

Reply #13 - Jan 8th, 2008, 7:28am

Tammy,
I was notified of a sale early yesterday, but it does not show up today, so I think we are all in the same boat!  I am sure it will be fixed soon...

Email   IP Logged
Tammy_131374
Gold Member
artist

Reply #14 - Jan 8th, 2008, 8:08am

Kathy
Yeah- I'm sure it will! They are really great here! I can still see mix ups with the cards though under administrative settings. So it must still be having some problems. undecided

Email   IP Logged
stephanie_131559
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #15 - Jan 8th, 2008, 8:09am

I am missing a few cards too. Sad I don't know where they are but I'm really disturbed by this.  Angry

Email   IP Logged
Tammy_131374
Gold Member
artist

Reply #16 - Jan 8th, 2008, 8:12am

Never fear stephanie- they will get it figured out eventually. I am going to cut back on creating though -until I hear it is okay-in case it doesn't pick up everything I am doing. That way I won't have to do a lot of backtracking and re-creating. Roll Eyes

Email   IP Logged
Tanya_131398
artist

Reply #17 - Jan 8th, 2008, 8:48am

The two "strays" that wandered into my store yesterday are gone this morning so tech support must be getting a handle on things. My missing cards are still lost but I'm hopeful that they will be coming home soon.  Wink

Email   IP Logged
Edition_132952
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #18 - Jan 8th, 2008, 9:18am

That sounds like a real nightmare. I have checked on my shop and cards,but everything seems in place.. I hope things are sorted out for you all by now.
Martin

Edition Handdruck - Card Store:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/editionH
Email   IP Logged
Tanya_131398
artist

Reply #19 - Jan 8th, 2008, 9:24am

Well, I just checked my manage cards page and all the cards that were approved yesterday are gone now. I'm thinking that must mean they're gone for good.  cry

Email   IP Logged
Sue_132963
Gold Member
artist

Reply #20 - Jan 8th, 2008, 9:28am

My two cards that I put up yesterday are also gone.  Now I don't know whether to wait and see if they come back, or should I do them all over again?
And while I sold 10 cards yesterday, only 1 is shown as having sold.
Seeing as how this was my first day of sales--that's a bit disappointing...
Well, I think I will just sit tight for today and watch what happens.
Good luck everyone.

Email   IP Logged
Sue_132963
Gold Member
artist

Reply #21 - Jan 8th, 2008, 11:40am

Hi all,
Well the two cards I submitted yesterday are still amoung the missing.  If anyone sees a watercolor effect with two little kids in the snow on ice--I used this photo for the two new cards.  One is New Kids on the block/Welcome to the Neighborhood and the other card was a Thinking of You card.
And gosh, my store statistics still do not show 9 sales!  I hope they did not loose these sales....I can redo cards....but not sales.... cry
Lord-a-mercy!
SueB

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #22 - Jan 8th, 2008, 11:53am

Hi all,
Please see this post:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1199821107/0#0

There are some cards in the approval queue that we have recovered so sit tight for a few hours and see if they come through.  If not they will need to be resubmitted, our apologies!

No worries about the sales.  Although the sales data is not reflected and we are working on recovering that the sales themselves have gone through and we are double checking with our printing partner just to make sure.

Thank you for your patience!
Mindy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.