Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
Big problems with the site today (Read 2479 times)
stephanie_131559
GCU Newbies
artist

Re: Big problems with the site today
Reply #15 - Jan 8th, 2008, 8:09am

I am missing a few cards too. Sad I don't know where they are but I'm really disturbed by this.  Angry

Email   IP Logged
Tammy_131374
Gold Member
artist

Reply #16 - Jan 8th, 2008, 8:12am

Never fear stephanie- they will get it figured out eventually. I am going to cut back on creating though -until I hear it is okay-in case it doesn't pick up everything I am doing. That way I won't have to do a lot of backtracking and re-creating. Roll Eyes

Email   IP Logged
Tanya_131398
artist

Reply #17 - Jan 8th, 2008, 8:48am

The two "strays" that wandered into my store yesterday are gone this morning so tech support must be getting a handle on things. My missing cards are still lost but I'm hopeful that they will be coming home soon.  Wink

Email   IP Logged
Edition_132952
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #18 - Jan 8th, 2008, 9:18am

That sounds like a real nightmare. I have checked on my shop and cards,but everything seems in place.. I hope things are sorted out for you all by now.
Martin

Edition Handdruck - Card Store:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/editionH
Email   IP Logged
Tanya_131398
artist

Reply #19 - Jan 8th, 2008, 9:24am

Well, I just checked my manage cards page and all the cards that were approved yesterday are gone now. I'm thinking that must mean they're gone for good.  cry

Email   IP Logged
Sue_132963
Gold Member
artist

Reply #20 - Jan 8th, 2008, 9:28am

My two cards that I put up yesterday are also gone.  Now I don't know whether to wait and see if they come back, or should I do them all over again?
And while I sold 10 cards yesterday, only 1 is shown as having sold.
Seeing as how this was my first day of sales--that's a bit disappointing...
Well, I think I will just sit tight for today and watch what happens.
Good luck everyone.

Email   IP Logged
Sue_132963
Gold Member
artist

Reply #21 - Jan 8th, 2008, 11:40am

Hi all,
Well the two cards I submitted yesterday are still amoung the missing.  If anyone sees a watercolor effect with two little kids in the snow on ice--I used this photo for the two new cards.  One is New Kids on the block/Welcome to the Neighborhood and the other card was a Thinking of You card.
And gosh, my store statistics still do not show 9 sales!  I hope they did not loose these sales....I can redo cards....but not sales.... cry
Lord-a-mercy!
SueB

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #22 - Jan 8th, 2008, 11:53am

Hi all,
Please see this post:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1199821107/0#0

There are some cards in the approval queue that we have recovered so sit tight for a few hours and see if they come through.  If not they will need to be resubmitted, our apologies!

No worries about the sales.  Although the sales data is not reflected and we are working on recovering that the sales themselves have gone through and we are double checking with our printing partner just to make sure.

Thank you for your patience!
Mindy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.