Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Artist Incentive (Read 80 times)
Sagar_245958
GCU Newbies

Artist Incentive
Feb 25th, 2024, 10:05pm

Hi All,
is there any incentive for a milestone, say 5k/10k cards sell?  
I can see that incentives are to only those who make bulk sales in a quarter or so.  
Regards.
Sagar

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Artist Incentive
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2024, 7:31am

Hi Sagar -

I'm sure team GCU will tune in and clarify further, but I'll share what I know.

The 'incentive' you refer to from bulk sales is not correct. You are speaking of the threshold earnings and that has nothing to do with bulk sales, in fact artists would get those premium earnings quicker with more single sales vs bulk sales because the artist earns more on a single sale, generally speaking.

So, EVERY artist and EVERY sale an artist makes gets them closer to any quarter's given premium earnings.

No other 'incentives' exist - I've sold nearly 560,000 cards since I started GCU and trust me, the premium earnings is incentive enough. All artists should push to reach that threshold EACH QUARTER as it nearly doubles your earnings.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.