Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Arranging my Gallery (Read 999 times)
Willaim_132003
artist

Arranging my Gallery
Dec 4th, 2019, 5:50am

Hi,

I am trying to arrange my Gallery to highlight my Christmas Cards but it will not change from my Thanksgiving Cards ... Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,
William

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Arranging my Gallery
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2019, 7:29am

Hi William - I tried this about a month ago and it seems the Arrange Gallery function is not working correctly. It was reported, but seems it may be a very long time before it gets fixed ... low priority.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2019, 7:38am

Okay, I just tried a different way, time-consuming, but it works. If you enter the PID of cards you choose, separated by a comma in the field which says

Change position of cards with product ids_________________  ___to position

Enter 1 as the position, it seems to work. Remember to view your storefront via Artist's Choice or you won't see the changes.

Email   IP Logged
Willaim_132003
artist

Reply #3 - Dec 4th, 2019, 8:51am

Thanks for the info Doreen, I'll give it a try.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Dec 17th, 2019, 7:31am

Well, it works, but apparently doesn't stick. My storefront is back to showing only the newest for both Artist's Choice and Newest. So the system has dumped all the PID numbers I pasted in.   Tongue

Email   IP Logged
Willaim_132003
artist

Reply #5 - Dec 17th, 2019, 7:58am

It did work for me ... It took a few try's though. It would revert back to Thanksgiving after I switched a few cards then I would have to start again. It seemed to work after I would input the new ID and position, hit save and then save it again before I did the next card.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #6 - Dec 17th, 2019, 8:14am

Well, I thought it worked for me too, however after viewing my storefront this morning it's all reverted. I haven't touched the Arrange Gallery features since this post originated. Oh poo.  Grin

Glad yours is still working. Clearly I'll need to hang on to my list of PIDs and pay closer attention until it sticks. Many thanks for letting me know that it's functioning properly for you William! Now I know it's something that just didn't stick for me on my end.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.