Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

customized card request (Read 539 times)
Manly_200077
GCU Newbies

customized card request
Jul 26th, 2019, 9:01am

Someone requested a customized card from me, and I've obtained GCU approval (Product ID 1576276).  I'm having trouble getting the card to where the requester can view and purchase the card.  Right now the card is in the private gallery, and the instructions from the approval email say to click on the shopping cart icon below the card thumbnail to drop it into my cart, and then some more instructions after that.  The thumbnail of my customized card does not have a shopping cart icon below the card thumbnail.  Any help you can give me?

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Re: customized card request
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2019, 10:12am

Hi Manly,  
 I see you don't have your private gallery link available on your shop page. If you go to your administrative settings-look & design-store layout and customization you can tick the box to activate your private gallery from your shop. This way you can see your card with the shopping cart and proceed from there.  
 I don't do the suggested way of adding the card to my cart, etc. When a custom request is done, I go to my private gallery from the link on my shop page, click on the card to bring it to it's own page, copy the URL and paste it into the custom request thread letter to the requestor so they can just click on the link and take it from there. So far this method as always worked well for me.
I hope I have understood your problem and was able to help!
Take care,
Betsy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.