Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Customer Request (Read 743 times)
Tanya_294968
GCU Newbies

Customer Request
Aug 3rd, 2018, 10:37am

I had a request today which went...

Rather than a normal card format, could these be created on a single side almost like a postcard?  

I take it we don't do that? I sort of know the answer but I have been awol for a long time.

Moonie

Email   IP Logged
Stephie_426394
GCU Newbies

Re: Customer Request
Reply #1 - Aug 3rd, 2018, 10:52am

Postcards would be a great offering as the economy approves and small businesses can invest more in customer contact materials. Businesses love post cards, I've found just from looking at my own mail. Also, it seems like young families I know seem to favor the post card format for holiday greetings (the type that comes with nice envelopes). The postcard format might have a bigger profit margin too, for GCU, since there's no folding process needed. Just turning the idea over in my mind.    ´*•.¸ Stephie ¸.•*´    

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2018, 10:59am

Hi Tanya,

I've had similar requests over the years. Kindly decline the request with a brief explanation that "Currently, GCU only offers folded 5x7 greeting card format."

Email   IP Logged
Tanya_135475
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Aug 3rd, 2018, 11:06am

Thank you, I sort of knew it but with changes you just never know Smiley

Hugs to both

Moonie

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #4 - Aug 7th, 2018, 4:52pm

Correct GCU only offers traditional folded 5x7 cards at this time.  Long on our wish list has been other sizes like note cards, postcards and jumbo cards.  All options we continue to investigate as possibilities in the future.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.