Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
Browsing (Read 2651 times)
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Re: Browsing
Reply #15 - Mar 14th, 2018, 3:47am

Terrific! I'm glad it works, again, for it's a real time saver! Thank you.

Quote from Mindy on Mar 13th, 2018, 1:38pm:
Quote from Stacia_208183 on Mar 4th, 2018, 6:15am:
Quote from Christine_183486 on Feb 13th, 2018, 12:37pm:
I have to scroll back up to choose next page.

I seem to recall having this problem with GCU searches (but not normal browsing) on my desktop, but I just tried again it this morning, and I am seeing the same options at the bottom of the page now as the top! Yay! Maybe it's just a problem with the iPad app.

Hi!

The upper and lower page pagination is present when shopping via both onsite search terms and categories.  Temporarily the lower pagination was absent via onsite search terms but this has been corrected.

Email   IP Logged
Amy_202505
GCU Newbies

Re: Browsing
Reply #16 - May 14th, 2018, 8:43am

Hi,
I just noticed that if you try to go to the next page under graduation congratulations, it doesn't take you to the next page of cards. I'm not sure if it's just this category or if it's a problem with the browser I'm using (safari). I just thought I'd mention it, especially since I have some cards available on later pages  Wink

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.