Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Card link not going to right place (Read 583 times)
Betty_136243
artist

Card link not going to right place
Aug 27th, 2014, 10:31am

Hello Tech support,  
I want to send a card link to a customer who requested a particular card design that I just got approved, but when clicking on the card that is now showing in my storefront, it takes one to a general site and not the card.  Can someone please look into this.  Thank you in advance.
The card PID is #1318310

Sincerely,
Betty @ Kontinental Kitties

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Re: Card link not going to right place
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2014, 10:34am

Hi Betty, It can take up to 24 hours for your newly approved card link to become visible. Just give a try in a bit and I think you will find it takes you to the view you are used to seeing. Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Betty_136243
artist

Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2014, 10:38am

Oh THANK YOU Betsy! You're such a sweetheart!  I guess I haven't been paying enough attention lately.  Tongue
By the way, I'm a big fan of your art here on GCU, you are a natural talent with a gift for excellent design!
Ciao/Meow,
Betty

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2014, 10:50am

Betty, Thank you so much for your lovely compliment! I admire your fun and humorous Bud and Tony adventures. Your ability to create situations for your furry friends and actually portray them in artistic form with such wit is a true wonder to me! Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.