Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Thinking of offering stock photos (Read 912 times)
Patricia_131413
artist

Thinking of offering stock photos
Nov 17th, 2012, 3:50am

Just wondering if there would be an interest in stock photos, at a  reasonable cost - I have so many images I can not possibly use them all myself, and I was thinking of setting up a stock photo link on my web page - possibly offering some of my textures I have made as well.

Would that be something that would be helpful to anyone?  a lot of landscape, floral images, outdoor scenes, some small item shots - very eclectic stuff.  

The TOU would allow resale - a lot of stock services do not allow the images to be used on GCU/ZAZZLE or any other POD service - making it into a card, or some other sale-able item - just not reselling as is - i.e., uploading as stock and claiming as your own -  

They would be available for download at a printable size for about $5 each -  
Does that sound like something anyone could use?

Email   IP Logged
Patricia_131413
artist

Re: Thinking of offering stock photos
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2012, 11:06am

So I just uploaded hundreds of photos - for stock images -  
http://www.pattipicsphotography.com/stockphotos
TOU pretty simple - can be used for resale - except as stock - (i.e., do not upload anywhere and sell as is)  can be made into cards, used on POD sites, just do something with them - add text, texture, borders, be creative - that is all!
$5.00 each - all are large some over 10 MP - very little correction done - most are SOC - and I have RAW files of just about all of the images if anyone needs a RAW file we can discuss that too -  

I could never ever get to all of these - I run out of words - so maybe someone with lots of words but no images can put them to good use!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.