Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
Target Rollout Update - Need Your Help (Read 7168 times)
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Re: Target Rollout Update - Need Your Help
Reply #15 - Jul 26th, 2012, 10:12am

Candy,
Only the Target stores with a Photo Center can print our cards. My nearest Target store is not listed either, because it does not have a Photo Center. We have a kiosk to print photos, but that does not constitute a photo center.  Hope that helps.  Roll Eyes

Email   IP Logged
Mike_47592
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #16 - Jul 26th, 2012, 11:05am

Really good information about Target coming into Canada.  To date there has been no discussion of this.  It is probably too early.  I will though make sure it is on the discussion list with Kodak.

Thank you,
Mike

Email   IP Logged
Mike_47592
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #17 - Jul 26th, 2012, 11:11am

Candy,  

Sandra is correct in that all Target stores do not have a photo lab and not all Target stores have the Kodak duplex printers.  The store you mentioned is not an available store.  I do not know the exact reason but I think a good guess would be that the store is not equipped with the Net2Retail system.  Only around 1,100 of the 1,763 Target stores are so equipped.

Email   IP Logged
candace_131548
artist

Reply #18 - Jul 26th, 2012, 8:07pm

Thank you Sandra and Mike! That's a little disappointing, I was looking forward to testing one of my cards for GCU.  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Alda_133805
artist

Reply #19 - Jul 31st, 2012, 7:55am

Sorry it took me so long to provide my feedback, but been busy. I had some cards printed at  
Target a few weeks ago.

200 Promenade Blvd  
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(732) 868-8333  

I was pleased with the quality. Card was centered, white border even, and inside was aligned properly.
The center fold of the card stock that was used was not exactly perforated, but not your traditional fold that you see on most cards. Not sure what I would call it. Although most of my cards are set up to print as matte and that's what I ordered, the paper has a slight gloss finish. Not complaining, just wondering if the customers will still have that option. Overall, I was pleased with the quality and the service.

Email   IP Logged
Cherie_131661
artist

Reply #20 - Aug 2nd, 2012, 8:36am

OK, GREAT!  

Let's work on getting the Battle Creek, Michigan store to participate!

Wink

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #21 - Aug 2nd, 2012, 8:49am

Mike,
I had seen another store on your testing list near me, but I didn't see it when I tried to order a card there.  
It is the Target at Mt. Nebo Point in Pittsburgh. Is it still available?  

Thanks,
Sandra

Email   IP Logged
KC_141411
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #22 - Aug 2nd, 2012, 1:38pm

Hi Sandra,

Do you know the zip code? I would be happy to check for you. If a Target is removed it is usually due to the printers being down or some sort of maintenance that is being done. As soon as everything is working correctly the store will become available online again.

Kindest regards,

KC

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #23 - Aug 21st, 2012, 1:33pm

Hi, I finally got the opportunity to use the Target printing service and I am very pleased with the outcome. The man at the counter said I was the first to have this done! I thought I was going to be really put off by the white border but it isn't as obtrusive as I suspected it might be. I don't get to Target often but I would not hesitate to use this service again. I used the Target store in Vestal,NY.  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Marie_134287
artist

Reply #24 - Aug 21st, 2012, 3:22pm

I'm nowhere near a Target store, weep, weep because I love Target. But today I sold a Korean card at a Target store, that was fun.

Email   IP Logged
Sandy_132125
artist

Reply #25 - Oct 11th, 2012, 8:23am

Has anyone tested the Huntsville, Al store yet? I am about an hour from there...wish we had one in Florence, Al!...
I also want to say how positive this has been for my sales! Thank you!,
Sandy  Cool

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.