Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Introducing GCU Blog.. (Read 1490 times)
Felix_137814
artist

Introducing GCU Blog..
Jul 29th, 2009, 6:34pm

Hello Artists,  

In one of my earlier posts, I introduced the start of our journey into Social Media. We've since launched a GCU Facebook  fan page, in which both artists and customers can "become a fan", stay up to date with our promotions, and other news:
http://www.facebook.com/greetingcarduniverse

Today we are going live with our Greeting Card Universe Blog at: http://blog.greetingcarduniverse.com.   You can also find links to the Blog and FB fan page in the GCU header.

Main purpose of the Blog is for our "customers" to see more of a personal side of Greeting Card Universe, and hopefully another channel to build more content and traffic for our websites.  

The blue bar at the bottom is our social bar that is powered by Google; you can become a member of the blog by using your Google, AOL, or Open ID account.   We have also added a "Digg" and "Twitter" and other social networks log in buttons.

Lets us know if you have any Blog entry suggestions.   Your questions and comments are welcome.    Please check it out!

Thanks,
Felix

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Introducing GCU Blog..
Reply #1 - Jul 29th, 2009, 8:16pm

Hi Felix,

Very nice blog!  It should bring many new customers for those who stumble on it.  Well written and filled with great ideas!  

Doreen

Email   IP Logged
Stanley_134646
artist

Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2009, 8:07am

Great blog--and I have a question.

I operate a website separate from GCU business, but I use it to promote my cards, among other things. Would it be permissible to grab the banners for special promotions from the blog and put them on my site, with a link to my store?

Email   IP Logged
nicole_133673
artist

Reply #3 - Aug 21st, 2009, 6:17am

Cheesy This is great Felix!  I added it to my Paper Greeting Card Lens on Squidoo

www.squidoo.com/PaperGreetingCards

Perhaps you can have weekly interviews with some of the artists or pick a random customer to write about their experiences with GCU

Email   IP Logged
Nicole_131576
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #4 - Aug 21st, 2009, 11:34pm

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Jul 29th, 2009, 8:16pm:
Hi Felix,

Very nice blog!  It should bring many new customers for those who stumble on it.  Well written and filled with great ideas!  

Doreen

I agree!  Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.