Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 3 
New - Special Promotions Storefront Module (Read 5329 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: New - Special Promotions Storefront Module
Reply #30 - Jun 29th, 2009, 3:38pm

Quote from Tammy_131374 on Jun 25th, 2009, 9:22pm:
In Administrative View- under Manage Store- we have a blue highlighted bar that says to click here to add this feature to our storefront. Does this blue bar always stay visible? I had already added the feature to my storefront when I saw the post. I went ahead and clicked on the blue bar to do it again- hoping it would dissappear because it looks too much like the notices we have when someone leaves a testimonial, but it has never gone away. Anyhow- I was just wondering... Smiley
Thanks,
Tammy

This will disappear shortly when we take it down, just want to keep the "new news" up for a while for artists to see.

Email   IP Logged
Tammy_131374
Gold Member
artist

Reply #31 - Jun 29th, 2009, 6:28pm

Thanks Mindy! Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Joan_135833
Gold Member
artist

Reply #32 - Jul 6th, 2009, 8:05pm

Hi, Shaun & Mindy -

I had incorporated this module into my store and saw it functioning through two promotion periods. With the latest offer, however, it has disappeared and I couldn't manage to maneuver it back. Is this a (temporary/random) site-wide occurrence?

Thanks, as always!
Joan

Email   IP Logged
Joan_135833
Gold Member
artist

Reply #33 - Jul 7th, 2009, 6:47am

The current promo has made a comeback onto my storefront, for which I thank you. I do have a comment about the completeness of the info, however, which I've posted in Feedback.

Thanks,
Joan

Email   IP Logged
Sally_131513
artist

Reply #34 - Jul 7th, 2009, 6:23pm

I am glad for the link to post the ad specials.  How great is that?  I don't have to add it all myself anymore.  

About the link that is located... where you click it... is there an image associated with it?  I just see a small box with an x in it... like when an image should be present... above the link.

Nothing major... just curious,

Sal   undecided

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.