Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
Almost ready to announce to the world (Read 3079 times)
Dustin_133010
artist

Re: Almost ready to announce to the world
Reply #15 - Mar 10th, 2008, 10:30am

I'm glad my idea is being adopted by several of you! It will be great when we are able to put information on the back of the cards, but in the meantime this works pretty well.

Being a graphic designer for 30 years has taught me a lot about working with typography and layout, so that's undoubtedly why I came up with the idea.

Dustin

http://www.harmonygardens.com

Email   IP Logged
Naomi_132978
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #16 - Mar 10th, 2008, 12:56pm

I'm in the same boat as you Nicole.  I have not been getting notifications, one or two from this thread only.

Glad to hear you are feeling better Sue.

Dustin, it was your original posting that made me go ahead with GCU.  It was the only thing holding me back, not having a way to put my copyright attribution on the back of the card.  I was very happy to stumble upon your posting.  I can't wait to receive my samples and then officially announce to the world.

I have a mailing list of about 78 people, so I am hoping one or two cards will be sold through there.  I'll post here when I have the promotional page set up on my website.

I'm taking it that most people think how I have the shopping set up is fine.  I haven't had any feedback there, so that is a good thing.  LOL  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Tom_133317
Gold Member
artist

Reply #17 - Mar 10th, 2008, 1:46pm

Your store and cards look great Naomi, and a cool new header too!  Pleasant choice of colors.  I also see you used some HTML to add a link to your personal website.   Wink
Best of luck!

Email   IP Logged
Naomi_132978
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #18 - Mar 10th, 2008, 1:51pm

Thanks Tom.  I just put that new masthead up there.  You must have been the first to have seen it.  After looking at a couple other artists mastheads I thought I better spruce mine up a bit, make it more attention grabbing.

Oh, yes, you have to put those links in there as much as you can.  Who knows, someone just may want one of my fine art prints after purchasing the cards.  Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.