Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
Using some HTML in your storefront (Read 2967 times)
Lisa_131617
artist

Re: Using some HTML in your storefront
Reply #15 - Feb 29th, 2008, 6:00pm

Tom, assignment complete. Too cool!  ... the www. showing on my header is part of the logo jpeg (I'm going to update that too) but with your instructions, (and thanks Dustin for the separate window html) I've 'linked' my name in Welcome and given my www. at side bar and it links too. Couldn't have done it without you. (no kidding there!) Thanks - This is only the beginning - finally I think I am catching on and I appreciate your teachings & prompting.(I've much to learn I'm sure but your help has been an awesome launch pad) Ernestine, thanks for the color & font size codes - I haven't tried that yet but send appreciation for all this help your way too. Thank you to all of you for your sharing of your time and expertise. My next learning steps will be to use this info in figuring out how to update my web page and then putting a link there for GCU.
Special thanks to you Tom for starting this thread. I can see I am not the only one who appreciated the tutorials. David, re: your comment that the ladies in this forum can spot a gentleman (we sure can!) - but  also, it takes a gentleman to spot a gentleman which makes you one too! Cheers, Lisa Charlton

Email   IP Logged
Tom_133317
Gold Member
artist

Reply #16 - Feb 29th, 2008, 6:15pm

WOW - Lisa!  I'm so proud of you!  A+++

Your shop looks a little more sporty now.  I like your store colors too!

One other code to do a line break is   <br />   just as shown.  A "tigher" alternative to the <p>.  Try it in front of your gallery link on the side there to see how you like it.

BTW -- are you missing an "l" in your link name???

Have a good weekend!

Email   IP Logged
Lisa_131617
artist

Reply #17 - Feb 29th, 2008, 6:33pm

Teacher, it is you that gets the A+++ (and then some). Cheers, Lisa Char(L)ton!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.