Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Ordering for Donation (Read 405 times)
Colleen_131420
GCU Newbies
artist

Ordering for Donation
Jan 23rd, 2008, 3:05pm

I have not tried ordering this way but I want to find out if it is possible.  I plan on donating some cards for CorgiAid auction basket but I want to ship this mini-bulk order directly to the person making the basket.  If I put their information as the "Ship to Me" can I still be the person being billed?  Time is a little bit of the essence so I would prefer not having the cards come to me then ship to her.

Hopefully this question makes sense.  Please let me know if you need more information or clarification.

Thank you,
Colleen Maney
Colleen's Critter Creations-Welsh Corgi Card Store

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Re: Ordering for Donation
Reply #1 - Jan 23rd, 2008, 3:24pm

Hi Colleen,

You are correct.  You can select the "mail to myself with blank envelopes" option then enter the recipient's address in place of your own.  

When you check out, you can enter your own billing information for the charges.

The order will be billed to you, but mailed to the recipient that you specify on the shipping address page.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Shaun

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.