Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Store link (Read 620 times)
Sally_131513
artist

Store link
Jan 11th, 2008, 6:50am

Hi,  I want to know what may be wrong with the link used to get to my store front?  If i click it  , it does go there but the top of my store  is not fully viewable...  i seem to need to refresh the page before i can see the entire store front.

The next issue is...  sometimes when ppl use the link they just  get an error message.   I don't understand what may cause these issues.

Thanks, Sally

Email   IP Logged
cheryl_131479
artist

Re: Store link
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2008, 10:23am

using the link in your signature the store opened right up for me. no difficulties at all.

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2008, 11:17am

Hi Sara,

Are you using Internet Explorer 7.0?  If so, this unfortunately is a glitch in the browser.   This has been discussed in the topic below:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1200016839/1#1

Regarding the error message that your visitors have received, it may have been caused by the down time that GCU had earlier in the week.   The link in your signature brought me to the correct page.  Please let us know if you (or someone you know) continue to receive error messages when attempting to view your store.  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Sally_131513
artist

Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2008, 11:50am

Ok thank you for the info!!!  Glad it's not just me. Wink

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.