Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

reminder center (Read 782 times)
Dustin_133010
artist

reminder center
Jan 10th, 2008, 4:36pm

Hi. I just Googled my name and found that I am listed in the Reminder Center, but when I click on the link to my cards, it says that I have no cards. Since I am new I don't have many cards on my site yet, but I do have one profiled as Birthday(R) and one profiled as Thank You(R). If I am understanding how it works, these should show up in the Reminder Center, correct?

Dustin

Email   IP Logged
Kerra_131306
artist

Re: reminder center
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2008, 5:00am

Quote from Dustin_133010 on Jan 10th, 2008, 4:36pm:
Hi. I just Googled my name and found that I am listed in the Reminder Center, but when I click on the link to my cards, it says that I have no cards. Since I am new I don't have many cards on my site yet, but I do have one profiled as Birthday(R) and one profiled as Thank You(R). If I am understanding how it works, these should show up in the Reminder Center, correct?

Dustin

Hey, there, Dustin---it does take about 24 hours or so for the reminder-center to update---has it been this long since you updated your cards?
I just did what you described above, and my cards are showing--so perhaps just a delay?
-Kerra

Icansketchu Paper Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/icansketchu
Email   IP Logged
Dustin_133010
artist

Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2008, 11:20am

Hi Kerra. Thanks for your reply. It has now been about 3 days since the cards were approved, so I'm not sure what's up. Do I need to have a minimum number of cards to appear in the Reminder Center? Anyone else have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dustin

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2008, 12:06pm

Hi Dustin,
Any cards added to GCU will also be added to our reminder sites, usually within 24 hours as Kerra noted.   However, our reminder sites have not been updated with the latest cards from the past couple of days due to the database issues we encountered earlier the week.  

We are working to correct the issue and hope to have the reminder sites updated by Monday (hopefully sooner).

For a list of our reminder sites, please click here:
http://www.bigdates-solutions.com/consumer.asp

In addition to this list, your cards are also featured on Reminder-Center.com, and Birthdays-Calendar.com  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Dustin_133010
artist

Reply #4 - Jan 11th, 2008, 12:53pm

Thanks, Shaun. That explains it!

Dustin

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.