Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
Important Notice - Site Issues & Outage (Read 7504 times)
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Re: Important Notice - Site Issues & Outage
Reply #15 - Jan 9th, 2008, 5:41pm

Quote from Robert_131485 on Jan 9th, 2008, 4:24am:
Yes, thank you for the information. With the sales results we saw on the 7th, according to the email notifications, I'm not terribly shocked to learn GCU had a big server load. Frankly, I'm still a little skeptical that we sold so many cards that day. As of this morning, I still do not see it reflected in our reports. So please do keep us posted on the recovery progress so I'll know when I can frett. As of now, I won't worry about it. I'm sure we're in good hands with GCU.

Hi Robert,
I do assure you that all of the sales were real  Smiley  

All orders from the past two days were successfully logged, but we are still working to update your sales reports.   We hope to have everything updated by tomorrow morning.  

Thank you all for your patience!

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Robert_131485
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #16 - Jan 10th, 2008, 5:34am

Wonderful Shaun!

I'm already seeing 52 of the 59 cards we sold on 1/7/08 in our report.  So far so good!  We're almost there.  Thanks.  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #17 - Jan 10th, 2008, 10:40am

Quote from Robert_131485 on Jan 10th, 2008, 5:34am:
Wonderful Shaun!

I'm already seeing 52 of the 59 cards we sold on 1/7/08 in our report. So far so good! We're almost there. Thanks. Smiley

Thanks for confirming Robert.  There are two orders from January 7th that are not yet reflected in the artist reports.  One of those orders contained 7 of your cards, so thats why your stats are not yet completely accurate.  It may take us another day or two to add these remaining orders.

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Robert_131485
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #18 - Jan 10th, 2008, 12:07pm

That sounds great!  Plenty of time before the next check goes out, so no worries here.  I really do appreciate the follow-up and the clear communication.  ACES!!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #19 - Jan 11th, 2008, 1:00pm

Quote from Shaun_131054 on Jan 10th, 2008, 10:40am:
Quote from Robert_131485 on Jan 10th, 2008, 5:34am:
Wonderful Shaun!

I'm already seeing 52 of the 59 cards we sold on 1/7/08 in our report.  So far so good!  We're almost there.  Thanks.  Smiley

Thanks for confirming Robert.  There are two orders from January 7th that are not yet reflected in the artist reports.  One of those orders contained 7 of your cards, so thats why your stats are not yet completely accurate.  It may take us another day or two to add these remaining orders.

Shaun

The two outstanding orders are still yet to be reflected in the Store Reports.  They include approx. 24 different artists.  If you still have missing earnings from a 1/7 order check the Order Id in your Order Notification email to confirm it's Order Id #5114 or #9621.

Please know that we are working diligently on resolving this and it's just a matter of time.  

Overall, thank you for your amazing understanding, support and patience!  You've turned our crazy & chaotic week into a crazy & chaotic one with a smile  Smiley

Thanks!
Mindy

Email   IP Logged
Robert_131485
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #20 - Jan 12th, 2008, 5:58am

Hi Mindy!  Yes, the 7 cards still missing on my report has one of those two order numbers.  If all y'all keep doing such a bang-up job on the problem communications, things'll go swimmingly.  I can't speak for everyone, obviously.  But we're all adults here, and know that sometimes issues arise, and that it is the champion who faces those issues head-on and keeps the key-players informed.  Kudos, I say!

Email   IP Logged
Colleen_131607
artist

Reply #21 - Jan 13th, 2008, 6:54am

Hi Guys/Girls
I too, have an order from that day that are missing from reports and is order 9621.  Not too worried about two cards but for your accounting purposes thought i would mention it.  However, the sale is odd in email that it shows total price as $0.00 though does show artist fee appropriately.  Not sure what to make of it-they were my good selling Christmas cards?!?

Colleen  Grin

Email   IP Logged
Patricia_131634
artist

Reply #22 - Jan 13th, 2008, 1:21pm

Mindy/Shaun-

I've already been in touch with emails about my 5 missings sales from order # 9621 (thank you again Mindy and Shaun for the good communication!), but I thought I'd update you that as of today, 1/13 at 2:10 p.m. MST, they still haven't shown up in my sales report.

I'm posting here because of what Colleen mentioned: the price on each cards is shown as $0.00. I'm assuming that this is from a promotion on one of the other GCU affiliates-correct?

And a last question that just now occurred to me. Did these 5 orders actually get fulfilled? They were purchased on the 7th and were to be mailed on the 8th.

Thanks,
Pat_131634
Will Davis Studios

Email   IP Logged
Robert_131485
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #23 - Jan 15th, 2008, 4:37am

Good morning!  It's the 15th and I still don't see that the reporting has been completely updated.  How is it coming along?  Anything I can do to help?

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #24 - Jan 17th, 2008, 4:04pm

Hi all,
Please continue to sit tight on updates for orders Order Id #5114 or #9621.   WIP and just a matter of time.  Nothing on your side we need other than continued patience (you've been great!) but thanks for the offer!

No worries on the $0 orders as that just shows that card credits were redeemed.

Mindy

Email   IP Logged
Robert_131485
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #25 - Jan 23rd, 2008, 4:12am

Good morning!  It's the 23rd of January, and a handful of days since we've heard anything on the topic.  I still don't see those remaining cards from the cited report reflected in our sales report.   I'm sure you all are working hard on the issue, but ... Did we hit a brick wall?

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #26 - Jan 24th, 2008, 11:23am

Hi Everyone,

It took a little longer than we had anticipated, but the missing orders (5114 and 9621) have been added to your sales reports.    

Our apologies for the delay in adding these orders.  Thank you all for your patience!   Smiley

Shaun

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.