Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

how did i miss holiday sale banner? (Read 924 times)
DENISE_132110
Gold Member
artist

how did i miss holiday sale banner?
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:23am

i was checking sallys store as she asked and saw a holiday sale banner by 5 or more cards and get free shipping ...HOW did i miss this?? embarrassed  i would have liked to promote it for sure

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: how did i miss holiday sale banner?
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2007, 11:42am

Hi Denise,
This promotion was sent in our monthly calendar email in late October via all of our reminder sites.  We also put up the banners.  Our apologies for not making more noise about it for the artists to leverage.

We are extending the holiday promotion (free shippping and postage on orders of 5 or more cards) through November 30th to allow you to spread the word.

Please feel free to email this promotion and code to your friends & family.  See below for suggested text.

Order Holiday cards NOW and Save!
Free Shipping & Postage when you buy 5 or more cards
Use promo code NOVCALSHIP at checkout - offer ends 11/30/07

See my holiday cards:  www.greetingcarduniverse.com/yourstoreurl

*you can use a link to your store holiday category for example your store for Holiday >> Christmas is:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/community/store.asp?store_id=624&CGID=26 2&num=
or move your top holiday cards to your featured gallery module

ALSO we are working on promotional text that will automatically appear on your posted Card Widgets.

« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2011, 9:58am by Shaun_131054 »  
Email   IP Logged
DENISE_132110
Gold Member
artist

Re: how did i miss holiday sale banner?
Reply #2 - Nov 8th, 2007, 11:45am

mindy,  got your note...thanks so very much.. now hopefully it will pay off for us.  thanks again..

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.