Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Image Upload (Read 1199 times)
phrank_131619
artist

Image Upload
Sep 11th, 2007, 3:11pm

Angry I've uploaded several Images, but where are they.?.. I don't about GCU. ou seem to have a lot of problems you cant; solve. You ask us artist to solve our own problems. I'm an Artist not a Tech Support. ..How long does it take for images to be approved and uploaded. I have Images already on my shop site and I've done nothing different and Yet I'm not getting help. I realize this service is free, but even free isn't worth all this trouble...Captphrank

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Image Upload
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2007, 3:35pm

Hi Phrank,
I see you have 4 cards in your store.  We approved these back in June and based on a few checks we have not received any other communications from you.

If you've asked for assistance that has not been replied to please id them for us.  Although our artists are very helpful with one another, we certainly do not expect artists to solve problems on their own.

Thank you for your patience.  My apologies if we've missed something.

Mindy

Email   IP Logged
Willaim_132003
artist

Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2007, 7:01am

I've been on this site for about 3 months.. and I have to say, I have had every problem I have had solved within 24 hours from the tech team at GCU (I wish I could get that form other companies!!)... I hav enever had to solve my own problem aside from one I created my self such as to high of resolution. Even the artists on here are quite helpful with each other.

I for one say thanks GCU Smiley,

W. Martin

Email   IP Logged
eugenia_131318
artist

Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2007, 7:11am

Totally agree Bill - Couldn't be happier with the service - Thanks Mindy and everyone.

Email   IP Logged
Tamara_132150
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #4 - Sep 21st, 2007, 6:29am

I sgree with Bill, even though I new to the site any problems I've run into were solved quickly.

Email   IP Logged
Teresa_132055
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #5 - Sep 21st, 2007, 7:30am

I am new to this site as well, and have to say that I am so happy with the responses to every question I have had. Always quick and polite, and very happy to accomodate requests for new card catagories etc. I would have no problem recommending GCU to anyone wanting a platform to sell their designs from.

I hope the team managed to sort out your problems Phrank.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.