Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

New custom card made outside the custom card reque (Read 755 times)
Rosanne_132497
Gold Member
artist

New custom card made outside the custom card reque
Oct 6th, 2019, 2:56pm

Hi,

I have just made a new card and submitted it for a fast-tracked review in response to a customer request. I just realised that I made the card outside the Custom Card Request System so, of course, the fact that I have uploaded the card cannot now be updated by me. Could this pleased be changed?

The custom card request ID is 15968 and the PID of the card made for this request is 1584938.

Thank you very much,

Rosanne

Red Rose Digital Art Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/RedRoseDigitalArt
Email   IP Logged
Doreen_139193

Re: New custom card made outside the custom card r
Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2019, 3:11pm

Hi Rosanne -

If you are asking for the card to be changed from Custom front to Standard or vice a versa, you actually can it yourself by simply re-uploading the card front in Edit Change image mode. If forces the system to choose custom front or standard.

Just go to the EDIT mode for the card and choose CHANGE IMAGE. Grab the image from your image gallery again and the system will reset - your meta data remains untouched - it just resets the card front type.

Email   IP Logged
Rosanne_132497
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Oct 6th, 2019, 3:37pm

Hi Doreen,

Thanks for your reply but, no, I am not asking that. As I said, I made the requested card outside the Custom Card Request system. In there you can upload the new card and it registers as such. I forgot to do it there and made it in the normal "Create Card" area so now, in the Custom Card Requests area, it looks like I have not uploaded the card when I actually have. That's why I am requesting intervention from support. It's not something I can change myself.

Quote from Doreen_139193 on Oct 6th, 2019, 3:11pm:
Hi Rosanne -

If you are asking for the card to be changed from Custom front to Standard or vice a versa, you actually can it yourself by simply re-uploading the card front in Edit Change image mode. If forces the system to choose custom front or standard.

Just go to the EDIT mode for the card and choose CHANGE IMAGE. Grab the image from your image gallery again and the system will reset - your meta data remains untouched - it just resets the card front type.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_139193

Reply #3 - Oct 6th, 2019, 4:48pm

OH, got it!

I do that all the time. It doesn't make any difference. Just communicate via the tool with the requestor and let them know the card is ready and include a link to the card.

Quote from Rosanne_132497 on Oct 6th, 2019, 3:37pm:
Hi Doreen,

Thanks for your reply but, no, I am not asking that. As I said, I made the requested card outside the Custom Card Request system. In there you can upload the new card and it registers as such. I forgot to do it there and made it in the normal "Create Card" area so now, in the Custom Card Requests area, it looks like I have not uploaded the card when I actually have. That's why I am requesting intervention from support. It's not something I can change myself.

Hi Rosanne -

Email   IP Logged
Rosanne_132497
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Oct 6th, 2019, 6:01pm

Thanks Doreen.

Quote from Doreen_139193 on Oct 6th, 2019, 4:48pm:
OH, got it!

I do that all the time. It doesn't make any difference. Just communicate via the tool with the requestor and let them know the card is ready and include a link to the card.

Quote from Rosanne_132497 on Oct 6th, 2019, 3:37pm:
Hi Doreen,

Hi Rosanne -

Email   IP Logged
Card_Review_Team
artist

Reply #5 - Oct 7th, 2019, 8:16am

Hi Rosanne,
We have processed the card for you. Thank you for including the card number in your post.
Reviewer 758

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.