Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Biggest Thank YOU Reviewer (Read 1421 times)
Jane_144775
Gold Member

Biggest Thank YOU Reviewer
Feb 28th, 2019, 7:28pm

There is always that someone who goes above and beyond.  This would be Reviewer #758.  Two days ago I posted this to the forum:  I bought graphics/clip art from 2 websites a few years ago but their sites are no longer available so I can't use the link to the graphics for my cards.  One is Graphicshoppe.com, one is digiscrapkits.com.  What do I do?  Am I still able to use these graphics?  

I submitted a card with an explanation of what happened, hoping and praying I could use this graphic.  Reviewer #758 emailed me tonight with the best news - she found the designer on the web - how, I do not know because I searched until I went to bed last night.  She also found that the designer had a new name.  I am able to use this graphic now giving credit to this designer.

I have to say I have always had the kindest responses and the best helper in Reviewer #758.  I hope whoever they are, they are blessed and never leave GCU.  

Thank you again, Reviewer #758.

Jane

Email   IP Logged
Patricia_C_414228
GCU Newbies

Re: Biggest Thank YOU Reviewer
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2019, 9:08pm

I second this accolade. This reviewer just in the last few days alone has been exceptionally helpful with answers and advice.

Email   IP Logged
Kathleen_404060
GCU Newbies

Reply #2 - Mar 1st, 2019, 6:03am

That's amazing!  Since I joined this site, I've always been struck by the high-level of professionalism shown by these reviewers; thank you for sharing and kudos to Reviewer 758!  

Email   IP Logged
Teri_179461
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Mar 1st, 2019, 9:37am

A sincere thank you to all of the reviewers, but a special thank you to Reviewer 758 who has been very patient and knowledgeable in the review of my cards!

Teri

Email   IP Logged
Sue_180701
artist

Reply #4 - Mar 1st, 2019, 2:15pm

I owe a big THANK YOU to Reviewer 758 for saving my butt today, with a similar situation as Jane stated.
She taught me a few new things and I really appreciate her taking the time and sharing her knowledge.

THANK YOU, Ella! As usual, you rock!  

Email   IP Logged
Card_Review_Team
artist

Reply #5 - Mar 1st, 2019, 3:38pm

Hi Everyone!
Well you put a smile in my heart and a spring in my step today, thank you!

I am happy that I was able to be of help and bring some good news on some of these issues.

I cannot take all the credit for the assistance you are given. I am part of a wonderful review team that consults and advises on your submitted cards. It truly is a team effort behind the scenes.

Have a great weekend and see you all on Monday!

Ella
Reviewer 758 kiss

Email   IP Logged
Sue_180701
artist

Reply #6 - Mar 1st, 2019, 3:54pm

The Review Team gets a big thumbs up from me!   You guys and gals are amazing!

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #7 - Mar 2nd, 2019, 8:26am

Ditto from me, too! GCU reviewers are the tops!!

Email   IP Logged
Kate_209623

Reply #8 - Mar 3rd, 2019, 11:28am

I just wanted to say thanks to the reviewers too, particularly ‘758’ who helped me out a lot last Friday XX

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.