Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Can artist's at GCU start up their own website (Read 1516 times)
Cathy_183701
artist

Can artist's at GCU start up their own website
May 11th, 2017, 11:44am

Hello artist's,  I was curious to know if artists at GCU can start up their own website using the GCU platform.

I have so many other sites I work with and I would like to combine everything that I am selling, including my cards here. at GCU to add to my website.

I don't manufacture and ship them myself so of course I would like to continue working with GCU. Could any one here at GCU give me some advice on this, thank you and have a great day

Cathy
cathysartfromtheheart Smiley Smiley Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Laura_142481
Gold Member
artist

Re: Can artist's at GCU start up their own website
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2017, 2:28pm

I'm not sure I know what you mean by using GCU's platform. I have my own website where I have links to my various online stores where customers can find my products. Ultimately, as an artist, you are branding yourself. Being on GCU gives greeting card artists the exposure through the GCU brand, but a large part of the promotion thrust comes from artists sharing links to their cards from this site out to the various social media sites and their own website.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.