Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

6 Day Review Times! (Read 1576 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

6 Day Review Times!
Jun 23rd, 2014, 2:35pm

I'd like to share that the card review time is currently at 6 DAYS!

Happy Day! Thank you to the review team AND artists for their diligent work and attention to detail  Cool

Keep up the great work & enjoy the quick turnaround  

This is a great time to find some free time this Summer, get inspired, put your thinking cap on and hit the drawing board!

Here are a few categories in need of cards if you'd like a kick start:

1. Relationship specific under:
Holidays >> Persian New Year >> 1st / First Persian New Year >> Baby's 1st Persian New year >>
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/holidays/persian-new-year/1st-first-persian- new-year/babys-1st-first-persian-new-year

2. Relationship specific under:
Holidays >> Kwanzaa >> 1st / First Kwanzaa >> Baby's 1st Kwanzaa >>
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/holiday-cards/kwanzaa-cards/1st-first-kwanza a/babys-1st-first-kwanzaa

3. Relation Specific under Valentine's, Passover, Persian New Year, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Festivus, New Years:
* Daughter in Law to be / Future Daughter in law
* Son in Law to be / Future Son in Law
* Brother in Law to be / Future Brother in Law
* Sister in Law to be / Future Sister in Law
* Mother in Law to be / Future Mother in Law
* Father in Law to be / Future Father in law

4. Congratulations >> New Car / Vehicle >> RV

You can find categories in need cards by checking the card count of any category along the left hand margin on GCU as well as listed as Categories in Need of Cards on the Stock Card Creations page:  http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/bigstock/

And in general this is the time to start thinking about Fall & Winter holiday cards ... find a new twist, style, subject matter, or niche within the saturated holidays that interest you and create away!

Email   IP Logged
Laura_142481
Gold Member
artist

Re: 6 Day Review Times!
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2014, 2:58pm

Oh Happy Dance!!! Wonderful news Mindy! Thanks to all!  

Email   IP Logged
Bruce_244612

Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2014, 3:28pm

In my months aboard GCU I have been continually impressed with the review team and their attitude. It's been a great pleasure to have been guided by them. I might have given up early on if they hadn't been so supportive. They have no names and work diligently behind the scenes but I've learned some of their middle names. Those are "5", "9", "2", and my favorite "11".

Thanks for the great work!

Bruce

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2014, 4:43pm

Quote from Bruce_244612 on Jun 23rd, 2014, 3:28pm:
In my months aboard GCU I have been continually impressed with the review team and their attitude. It's been a great pleasure to have been guided by them. I might have given up early on if they hadn't been so supportive. They have no names and work diligently behind the scenes but I've learned some of their middle names. Those are "5", "9", "2", and my favorite "11".

Thanks for the great work!

Bruce

Thank you Bruce for hanging in there with us.  We realize it's a relatively steep learning curve.  And thank you for keeping your sense of humor - makes the work more enjoyable for all of us  

Email   IP Logged
Steppeland_231500

Reply #4 - Jun 23rd, 2014, 11:20pm

Really?!! Well that's honestly fantastic! Congratulations Mindy and review team! It's such good news. It makes me feel like getting the design virus back right away. Happy Dance, here, and a round of applause to you all!

Steppeland - Photography and Card Design/Fotografie en Kaart Ontwerp.:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/steppeland
Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #5 - Jun 24th, 2014, 4:13am

A big kudos goes out to Corrie and Doreen for their teaching, reminders and reference for what we need to notate. I'm sure the reviewers are getting more efficient systems set up as well. GCU is always on their toes in every aspect.  

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #6 - Jun 27th, 2014, 3:53pm

Thank you all!  It is a wonderful reflection of an amazing and powerful collaboration    Cheesy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.