Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

New subcats for Mother-in-Law Day (Read 607 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

New subcats for Mother-in-Law Day
Oct 22nd, 2013, 2:47pm

We have added some new subcategories for Mother-in-Law Day which is quickly approaching (Oct 27).

Please consider creating new cards for these subcategories under Holidays >> Mother-in-Law Day:
>> For Estranged Mother-in-Law
>> Photo Cards / Your Photo Here
>> From Son-in-Law
>> From Daughter-in-Law
>> From Both of Us / Couple
>> Like a Mom / Mother to Me

To expedite the review of these cards please check "Fast Track Review" on the Card Image Details page when you create your card.    

We have plenty of GENERAL cards for this category so please do NOT Fast Track general Mother-in-Law Day cards.  Note: General MIL Day cards should go directly in the Holidays >> Mother in Law Day category.  We will be moving them to >> General after the holiday as to not disturb any search traffic.

Thank you!

« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2013, 2:13pm by Mindy »  
Email   IP Logged
Elizabeth_137795
Gold Member
artist

Re: New subcats for Mother-in-Law Day
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2013, 12:57pm

One of my approved cards is in the wrong category. #1176954 should be in the 'estranged' category. Thank you so much for your help.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy_artist
artist

Re: New subcats for Mother-in-Law Day
Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2013, 3:33pm

Quote from Elizabeth_137795 on Oct 24th, 2013, 12:57pm:
One of my approved cards is in the wrong category. #1176954 should be in the 'estranged' category. Thank you so much for your help.

we'll correct that today, thank you!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.