Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Need Facebook Help (Read 551 times)
Delores_132508
Gold Member
artist

Need Facebook Help
Jul 4th, 2013, 4:39pm

You've all inspired me to try a Facebook business page but I'm confused on the choice of categories.  I originally chose the category that had "artist" in it, but subsequent questions led me to believe I was in the wrong category.  It was asking if I was "real celebrity".     Well, I'm real but I'm no celebrity -- just an artist.

Email   IP Logged
Donna_137698
Gold Member
artist

Re: Need Facebook Help
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2013, 4:46pm

I think I ended up doing that one too - just worked my way through it somehow.  I am not sure how to actually check what category I am in but I did end up in 'artist' from what I can see of my settings.

Maybe someone else can help.

And when you do get it up and running, make sure you post your page so we can all come in and like it.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Jul 4th, 2013, 4:53pm

Yup ... category People >> Artist is what you want most likely.  For those artists who have a physical local business where they offer artistic service, a Local Business would be better. Same with those whose primary business is commissioned work, weddings, portraits and such.  But, for those of us who are freelance artists who do POD work, then I personally feel this is the most well-suited category.   Wink

Email   IP Logged
Delores_132508
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Jul 5th, 2013, 9:14am

Thanks Doreen and Donna.   Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.