Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

'retro' dick and jane looking image or background? (Read 1207 times)
Trish_136241
artist

'retro' dick and jane looking image or background?
Aug 2nd, 2012, 2:43pm

Hello fellow GCU'ers.  I want to make my dr. a personalized card that looks a bit like the "Think and Do" books.    I don't really have the kind of art for that, I have searched GCU to no avail.   Does anyone have a card made I can personalize or they can LOAN me the image for one card, one time use only?

I hope I'm not the only one old enough to remember the Dick and Jane books Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks!

Trish

Email   IP Logged
Candace_152662
artist

Re: 'retro' dick and jane looking image or backgro
Reply #1 - Aug 3rd, 2012, 10:27am

I might have a couple that would fill the bill. How might I send them to you.

Candace J. Hardy's Warm Traditions Card Store:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/candacejhardy
Email   IP Logged
Cherie_131661
artist

Re: 'retro' dick and jane looking image or backgro
Reply #2 - Aug 8th, 2012, 5:08am

Quote from Trish_136241 on Aug 2nd, 2012, 2:43pm:
Hello fellow GCU'ers.  I want to make my dr. a personalized card that looks a bit like the "Think and Do" books.    I don't really have the kind of art for that, I have searched GCU to no avail.   Does anyone have a card made I can personalize or they can LOAN me the image for one card, one time use only?

I hope I'm not the only one old enough to remember the Dick and Jane books Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks!

Trish

Oh heck yea, I remember them, Dick, Jane and Sally. I wanted that little green car!  

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.