Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

New Wildlife Cards! (Read 668 times)
Willaim_132003
artist

New Wildlife Cards!
Apr 11th, 2008, 1:29pm

I have uploaded (with more still being approved) several new, blank, Fathers Day and Birthday themed wildlife cards. Stop in and take a look if you like.

Thanks  Grin,
Bill

Email   IP Logged
Margot_133341
GCU Newbies
artist

Re: New Wildlife Cards!
Reply #1 - Apr 11th, 2008, 2:14pm

Very Nice.  
I went and checked out your Red Bubble and Zazzle too.  
You do really beautiful work. Are people finding you?

I am trying to decide where else to put my time. I like how Cafe Press stores are organized - just not the fee. However the products I have bought from them were very nice quality.  

I like GCU the best because I am actually selling things on a fairly regular basis.
I have put most of my time here- and have about 200 cards at this point.
My images would work on other products so I guess I am leaning towards zazzle but I keep trying to decide which of the others is the best option.  

Any thoughts as far as where you have had more interest and activity.

Thanks, Margot

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Re: New Wildlife Cards!
Reply #2 - Apr 11th, 2008, 3:15pm

William I don't know if you are aware, but you got a TBA=today's best award, over on zazzle, one of your mother's day cards Smiley nice work!  I'm on zazzle, and I think people can't find me, there are so many on there.  I get sales, but they just trickle in and its frustrating.  Zazzle needs to do a better job promoting their artists, in my opinion!  It wouldn't hurt me to do a better job at advertising my stuff too, so there I am fair Smiley  TGIF! Cool

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.