Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Christmas categories (Read 807 times)
Corrie_131338
Gold Member

Christmas categories
Mar 31st, 2008, 7:33am

Hello everybody!

The Christmas categories are in need of refurbishment in order to make it easier for our potential buyers to find the card they're looking for. Yes, you say t's a tad early in the year to worry about Christmas, but really, there's no time like the present, is there?  Wink

The holiday season is traditionally the big $ea$on for us retailers to make $ales, so let's put our heads together and see if we can come up with new, better categories for our Christmas cards.  

If new categories are implemented, what will it mean to you apart from better organization at the site? Well, it will probably mean you'll need to re-categorize some of your Christmas cards (cards for relationship specific, for example, will no doubt remain in the same category as now, so no need to change those).

Here's what I'd like to see: new categories dealing with seasonal design themes such as - Ornaments, Gifts, Christmas Trees, Snowflakes, Snowmen/Women, Patriotic, Industry Specific (Realtors, Financial, etc.).

Who else has a suggestion? Come on, don't be shy! I'll make a list, check it twice, and when new categories are available, I'll make an announcement.

Corrie
http://www.corrieweb.nl

Email   IP Logged
Linda_132742
Gold Member
artist

Re: Christmas categories
Reply #1 - Mar 31st, 2008, 7:39am

Some category ideas off the top of my head:
animals
deer
landscapes
sleds
mittens
snow suits
skates
skiing
sledding
shopping
stockings
"Little Christmas" (celebrated 12 days after Christmas, I think...the day the 3 wisemen actually arrived at the manger)
Magi
wise men
packages
presents
parties

Email   IP Logged
phrank_131619
artist

Reply #2 - Mar 31st, 2008, 8:02am

SmileyKris Kringle Party
Gift Exchange Invites
Lets go Caroling Invites
Midnight Mass Invites
EggNog Party
Tamale Making Invite
SnowBoarding
Skiing
Snowman/woman Making Invite
PopcornStringing Invite
Christmas Recitel
Xmas Movie Night

Email   IP Logged
Patricia_132015
artist

Reply #3 - Mar 31st, 2008, 7:18pm

Oh, bother. Another long list to deal with, sigh. I know, I know, it's for eayer hunting cards. Still. Bother kiss.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.