Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Happy Easter! (Read 1028 times)
Gina_133039
artist

Happy Easter!
Mar 22nd, 2008, 3:19pm

Smiley Mindy, Shaun, and all the other GCU folks... I wish you a very happy Easter and hope it is filled with blessings and good things.  Thanks for everything.  God Bless!!!

gina

Email   IP Logged
Nicole_133385
artist

Re: Happy Easter!
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2008, 9:16pm

And a happy one to you as well - thanks Cheesy

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2008, 3:54pm

Quote from Gina_133039 on Mar 22nd, 2008, 3:19pm:
Smiley Mindy, Shaun, and all the other GCU folks... I wish you a very happy Easter and hope it is filled with blessings and good things. Thanks for everything. God Bless!!!

gina

Hi Gina,
Thank you!  It was a nice weekend and holiday and happened to be my birthday on Easter this year for the first time I can ever remember.
 Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Nicole_133385
artist

Reply #3 - Mar 27th, 2008, 7:13pm

And a happy belated birthday to you, Mindy Cheesy

*hands over the cake and the flowers*

Wink

Email   IP Logged
Teri Francis_131425
artist

Reply #4 - Mar 27th, 2008, 9:49pm

Hey Mindy ... belated Happy Birthday wishes to you!   Smiley  Now that we know when your birthday is, I'll bet you're going to get a lot of cards on your birthday next year ... and hopefully every one of them will be from GCU!  May all your wishes come true throughout the year.

To all ... belated Happy Easter!  Wishing peace and enjoyment of all the spring holidays to everyone.   Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Gina_133039
artist

Reply #5 - Mar 28th, 2008, 12:08pm

Cheesy Happy Belated Birthday, Mindy!  Hope it was great... hmmm.. maybe I should send you a card...lol  (btw.... they say it will be over 200 years before Easter will be this early again)  So again, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a few days late)

gina

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.