Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Store organization (Read 763 times)
Linda_132742
Gold Member
artist

Store organization
Jan 31st, 2008, 5:14am

As I create more cards and get better at categorizing (I think), I am frustrated when I want to go back and put an appropriate card in a totally different category without loosing the original categories I designated for the design.  Looking through all the uploaded cards I already have, waiting for them to load, etc. is both time consuming and irritating.  What I have done, because it is faster and easier at this point, is upload again from scratch.  This too is a waste of time since the process has already been done once.

What am I missing here?  Is there an easier way?  Can my "RAW" uploaded card samples be found by ID number/keyword? (I know I can find cards that are already posted for sale by ID and Keywords, that isn't what I am speaking to).

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Does anyone else think it might be helpful to have the date the card was approved included in the card info?  I think this might be good for tracking how popular a card is, ie, if it has been posted for 2 days and receives a certain # of hits, perhaps it is a "worthy card", but not categorized properly.

Email   IP Logged
Ernestine_131365
Gold Member
artist

Re: Store organization
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2008, 7:02pm

Linda-

I may be answering something you already know, but when you go to the ":create a card" tab and scroll down below the "browse" section you will see all the "raw' images you've uploaded since day 1.  You can just select an image and create a card from there with a different name, profile, keywords etc.  AND you can delete a specific card without deleting it from you image storage.

-E(g)

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.