Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Sales Notification Conflict in Sales Report (Read 572 times)
Kerra_131306
artist

Sales Notification Conflict in Sales Report
Jan 8th, 2008, 2:49pm

Hi, guys!  I received an email yesterday on the 7th saying that I had made a sale--and as of today, Jan 8th--it's still not showing up in my sales report.  Is this a glitch or was the sale 'not real'?

thanks!

-Kerra

Icansketchu Paper Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/icansketchu
Email   IP Logged
Sue_132963
Gold Member
artist

Re: Sales Notification Conflict in Sales Report
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2008, 3:23pm

Quote from Kerra_131306 on Jan 8th, 2008, 2:49pm:
Hi, guys!  I received an email yesterday on the 7th saying that I had made a sale--and as of today, Jan 8th--it's still not showing up in my sales report.  Is this a glitch or was the sale 'not real'?

thanks!

-Kerra

Yes.  I have the same problem.  I received a notice that 3 of my cards had sold 3 each--that's 9 cards--but now the sales do not show up in my sales report.  I have sent GCU a copy of my email notifying me of the sale, but have not heard back.
Let's hope we did not loose the sales.  I do wish someone would get back to me, but I can well imagine that they are pulling their hair out over all this mess.
The most frustrating part for me is that this was my first day of sales on here and without those 9, I am left with 1 sale.
C'est la vie....
SueB

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Re: Sales Notification Conflict in Sales Report
Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2008, 3:33pm

Hello,
please see Mindy's post:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1199821107/0#0

We are working on getting things back into place.

Thanks for your patience!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.