Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Cruise Caed (Read 936 times)
Linda_132742
Gold Member
artist

Cruise Caed
Jan 2nd, 2008, 9:23am

Just curious...anyone get a sale yet from the "Welcome home form your Cruise" card?  I've gotten clicks, but no action.  There are some very nice cards offered, it will be interesting to find out which one(s) are chosen.

Email   IP Logged
Lisa_131617
artist

Re: Cruise Caed
Reply #1 - Jan 2nd, 2008, 10:34am

I'll be curious too and hope administrators or card artists will announce if this client found something suited amongst us. It is wonderful to see such qualtiy response to any card request but I'm sure we'll all tire of acconondating if our efforts seldom result in follow-up sales - I hope this client finds just the right card(s) and I thank them for looking! Cheers, Lisa Charlton

Email   IP Logged
_132335
artist

Reply #2 - Jan 2nd, 2008, 10:42am

Me too Smiley am curious to whom will be the lucky one, there are many fine ones to choose from so it's going to be a tough choice for the customer I guess  Grin

Big Huggs
/Inge Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #3 - Jan 2nd, 2008, 1:07pm

I'm impressed, 52 amazing cards within 48 hours  Cheesy

Welcome Home from Your Cruise cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/cb.asp?cid=1183&page=1

This is a powerful process not just for this shopper but also for future shoppers.  A Google search for "welcome home cruise card" produces this result with GCUniverse and BigDates in the top 3 spots:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=welcome+home+cruise+card

Excellent job!  We'll let you know if we hear/see anything on this request.

Email   IP Logged
Oma_132016
artist

Reply #4 - Jan 2nd, 2008, 1:41pm

Wow!

It was really nice to see how quickly everyone responds to these requests....and the quality of cards are amazing!
  I usually surprise myself when I have the time to squeeze in a couple of cards myself....it's hard to keep up when I have a full time job! I'm glad for the opportunity to contribute though!

Keep up the great work guys!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.