Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

WOW!  I made 2 more sales of my Greeting Card (Read 701 times)
Shari_132735
artist

WOW!  I made 2 more sales of my Greeting Card
Dec 16th, 2007, 4:09pm

my late mom's Holiday Cottage painting!

Wow!  This is cool!  Too bad she's not here to know how good her paintings are being enjoyed by the public.  She never sold any of the 150 paintings I found at here house that I will eventually be photographing to put on more cards and fine art.  If she had placed her paintings on GCU while she was alive, maybe she would have wanted to live longer.  Okay enough of that.  She is in a much better place now, I know that.  I just wish she had realized how good her paintings were when she was alive.  Okay ENOUGH!

Both of these last sales were from the BigDates.com  CHECK OUT!
http://www.bigdates.com/community/viewdetails.asp?ml=2272679&pid=115111  

Really neat!   Grin Shocked

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Re: WOW!  I made 2 more sales of my Greeting Card
Reply #1 - Dec 16th, 2007, 6:25pm

I am so happy for you that your mother's paintings are selling on the cards!  It is a very nice tribute to her.  She probably would be very happy that you posted them for people to buy.  I know this must be one of those moments that you would love to share with her.  And I am so sorry for your loss.  I lost my mother in 2000 and its not an easy thing to go through.  If you believe in prayer, then if it were me, I would tell her in a prayer that people are admiring her paintings and that the public is enjoying her work.  Never know if she can hear you.  Just a thought for you.  Hugs

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.