Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

How many times can each image be used? (Read 1020 times)
Teresa_132055
GCU Newbies
artist

How many times can each image be used?
Sep 10th, 2007, 2:56pm

Hi there,
I just thought I would ask this question as I have just spent at least 2 hours adding different wording to an image to make it suitable for many different occasions. I finally finished uploading them all and was pleased to have made a good start on my shop.
Then the confirmation e-mails started coming in, at least that is what I thought they were at first. Turns out that only 3 were accepted out of the ten I submitted... Sad
I wouldn't have minded if it had stated clearly somewhere how many times a certain image cold be used, but now all that work was for nothing...and what makes it worse is that the 3 that got accepted were not the 3 I would have choosen if I knew I could only add 3.
So my question is, can anyone tell me the definative amount of times an image can be used please...it will save me a lot of wasted effort next time.
Also if I delete the ones that were accepted, can I re-submit the ones I would prefer to have in my shop without them being rejected straight away?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Teresa

Email   IP Logged
Teresa_132055
GCU Newbies
artist

Re: How many times can each image be used?
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2007, 3:25pm

Ok, I just found the answer to how many times an image can be used in another fourm subject. So that just leaves the question of whether I can delete a couple of the ones that were accepted and choose a couple of the rejected ones to submit instead.
Any ideas?
Cheers!

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2007, 3:27pm

Hello Teresa,

Sorry for the confusion.  The same image can be used to create up to 3 cards.   We'll try our best to make this a bit more clear.  We do apologize for the inconvenience.

You have the option to resubmit your images, but you must first remove one of the approved cards.    

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Teresa_132055
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2007, 3:49pm

Thanks for the info Shaun... Smiley

It is all a learning curve, but now that I know I will make sure I submit the right number in future... Wink

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.