Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 3 
May we quote you ? (artist testimonials) (Read 33248 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

May we quote you ? (artist testimonials)
Mar 2nd, 2007, 3:54pm

We have received such wonderful praise and thanks that we'd love to quote you! Cool

Please post a comment/testimonial here about GCU that you would like us to consider using on our site and/or in misc. marketing deliverables.

Thank you!  
Mindy

« Last Edit: Mar 24th, 2011, 12:06pm by Nasser_16 »  
Email   IP Logged
Jen_131266
GCU Newbies
artist

Re: May we quote you?
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2007, 5:18am

Hi - I've been meaning to offer a testimonial because I'm enjoying my GC experience, so here goes:

As a freelance artist, I'm always looking for effective ways to promote my work, so I was very pleased to learn about Greeting Card Universe. It was very easy to create my (FREE!) storefront and upload card images. And GCU support has been remarkably artist friendly and supportive.

I've told my artist friends about this site and they're as excited as I am!

Jen Cosgrove

Email   IP Logged
Ernestine_131365
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2007, 2:50pm

I am psyched!!!  I sold cards! AND I hadn't even put the widget on my personal site OR told any friends and relatives yet.   These were REAL customers.  As I had a number of different styles that I do on my GCU site, it's interesting to see which cards are selling...now I will put more cards of THAT style on the site.  By the way, I got my free card and am pleased with the quality.  I am quite familiar with process printing and as I thought, sometimes gong from RGB back to CMYK for print the "K" (black) can end up a little intense, but over all guys . . . GREAT JOB!  And hey, thanks for the pay increase!

Email   IP Logged
Corrie_131338
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2007, 6:33am

As an artist who has been making a living from my creative work for many years, I'm absolutely thrilled to be able to bring my illustrations to a wider audience through the medium of greeting cards. Greeting Card Universe has not only made it fun and easy to design and sell my own cards, they've have also given outstanding service by listening to artist's feedback and are committed to making GCU a success - and I am certainly benefitting from that committment!

Corrie Kuipers

Email   IP Logged
Picture_131439
artist

Reply #4 - Apr 17th, 2007, 2:00pm

As a relative newcomer to Print On Demand services, I am absolutely thrilled with GCU!  The ease of use, great responsiveness and advertising are superior to anything I have encountered thus far.  I had been looking for a way to use my photography (and some other art) on single greeting cards and am very happy to have found this site.  I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with GCU!

Email   IP Logged
Ernestine_131365
Gold Member
artist

Reply #5 - May 26th, 2007, 9:43pm

Mindy and all the Great Folks at GCU-

I'd been so busy lately, hadn't even checked the site for a few days. . . and lo and behold---I'm a featured artist!!  Thank you!  . . . and with my measly 20 cards at that!  I'd like to put in a reference to my web site, but it's not quite done yet!  There just aren't enough hours in the day, huh?  

Again, thanks for the recognition. A bunch more cards coming in June!

-E

Email   IP Logged
Kerra_131306
artist

Reply #6 - Oct 5th, 2007, 3:01pm

Wink
I saw that some of the last postings in here were from the spring--but I couldn't help myself but to add one with a 'fall' perspective.  

At this point, the increase in traffic here is more than a little impressive--it's exciting!  I'm so thankful to have found you when I did--what an outlet and inspriration for creativity!  The forums are fantastic from finding helpful hints and tips to problem solving and encouragement.

A wonderfully new and innovative site--comibined with the reminder services, GCU will continue to flourish!

I can't wait to see what next spring brings...!
-Kerra
www.icansketchu.com

Icansketchu Paper Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/icansketchu
Email   IP Logged
John_132144
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #7 - Oct 11th, 2007, 3:47am

I would just like to add. As a new artist to the site, I just want to say that the layout and the ease of posting to the site is excellent.  Been from Ireland there is not much in the way of promoting any work. Since this is a hobby it's great to see any sales come through. 1 so far for what I consider to be not the run of the mill cards.  

Any thanks for setting up this site

Grilly

Email   IP Logged
Diana_131906
artist

Reply #8 - Oct 11th, 2007, 7:00am

Quote from John_132144 on Oct 11th, 2007, 3:47am:
I would just like to add. As a new artist to the site, I just want to say that the layout and the ease of posting to the site is excellent.  Been from Ireland there is not much in the way of promoting any work. Since this is a hobby it's great to see any sales come through. 1 so far for what I consider to be not the run of the mill cards.

Any thanks for setting up this site

Grilly

Hi John....

I just checked out your cards...too funny....I love them!!! great stuff...what a great sense of humour!!!

Cheers
Diana

Email   IP Logged
John_132144
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #9 - Oct 11th, 2007, 8:14am

Thanks a million Diane. I like your store too, an excellent body of work.  As the film says " If you create it,  the sales will come"

Cheers

Grilly

Email   IP Logged
Diana_131906
artist

Reply #10 - Oct 13th, 2007, 7:12am

Thanks for popping by John....It is so much fun to come up with new cards!!!
love it!!!!

I love GCU....great place with great people!!!

Cheers
Diana

Email   IP Logged
Kerra_131306
artist

Reply #11 - Oct 13th, 2007, 7:19am

Quote from Diana_131906 on Oct 13th, 2007, 7:12am:
I love GCU....great place with great people!!!

Cheers
Diana

Diana--I just took a look at your cards and they are very appealing.  I like how you've modified the images to fit in with different occastions--smart!  

Keep up the great work!  

-Kerra

Icansketchu Paper Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/icansketchu
Email   IP Logged
Diana_131906
artist

Reply #12 - Oct 13th, 2007, 4:42pm

Hi Kerra,

Thanks for checking out my cards and making the wonderful comment.....The more cards the better....everyone has their own taste and little differences may appeal to someone....I am having a blast creating cards and when they sell it fuels the production of more...more more....lol

You have some wonderful cards in your shop!!! Keep making more !!! and make sure you make subtle changes with the same image....

Cheers and Happy card designing and selling!!!

Diana

Email   IP Logged
Ellie_132541
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #13 - Nov 17th, 2007, 7:04am

I have been looking for something that I could do Now, that would generate income in years to come, hopefully art related.  I think GCU is that thing!!  I believe that online Greeting Card sales, like everything else, is going to be the future!!  

So, I want to say "Thank YOU", GCU!!  I think we are going to have a long and Happy relationship!

Email   IP Logged
DENISE_132110
Gold Member
artist

Reply #14 - Nov 20th, 2007, 4:57am

I am so glad Teri Francis helped me decide to sign on here.  As a young person, I always wanted to be an artist of some sort.  But an art teacher discouraged me greatly as to any ability I had in that area. For years I have gone from one hobby to another, seeking my niche in the art world.  I have tried watercolors, acrylics, quilting,poetry,mosaics,sketching and photography just to name a few.   My patient husband has funded more than one project only to have my discouragement take over and toss aside another venture.

My dad gave me a love for photography.  My hubby a geek, provided technology and off I went on another artistic foray.  This time it took root.   As a mom, having already turned 50 and realizing its now or never, I launched into stock photography, designing business cards and then joined here at GCU.

Ironically as a teenager, choosing greeting cards for others , I used to dream of the day when my images would be the ones on the cards.  That someone would choose my artwork and words to cheer another persons day.  And Lo and behold that day has arrived.  A dream has been fulfilled.  Not every one gets to say that in their lifetime.  Thanks Teri, thanks to my dad, who passed away this year, thanks to my sweet husband ,thanks Greeting Card Universe.  Most importantly I must thank my Lord for being the creative spirit inside me, that not only placed the desire in my heart but brought it to full fruition. I may have  allowed my  art teacher  to discourage me but it was merely a delay....   Hope deferred makes the heart sick, But desire fulfilled is a tree of life. Proverbs 13:12

« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2007, 10:25am by DENISE_132110 »  
Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.