Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Checking Out (Read 350 times)
Karen_137659
artist

Checking Out
Dec 28th, 2021, 9:03am

Ok so this is the second time in two weeks I have tried to purchase a card and the site keeps asking me for four cents. This is after I have entered my artist discount and used my credits to make the purchase. Is anyone else experiencing this? Please don't say it's my browser, it happens on my iPad as well. Please HELP!!!

Email   IP Logged
Pamela_135500
Gold Member
artist

Re: Checking Out
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2021, 9:45am

This sounds familiar, 5 cents in my case, and I don't remember exactly what I did but I think I clicked on the "Use my artist commissions to pay for this order" that shows under the promo box on the shopping cart page and then it asked me if I wanted to apply the 5 cents and clicked on that.
I do believe it was after I had applied my credits and commissions, so had to go back in a second time? I wish I could remember what I did more clearly.

Don't know if that is any help.
Pamela Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Karen_137659
artist

Reply #2 - Dec 29th, 2021, 7:41am

Ugh, this is so maddening. It only let's me apply the commission credits once, if I enter the remaining four cents, the balance becomes $2.40 which makes no sense, I just want to send a card. How hard is that? Apparently too hard. Thanks for your suggestion though.

Is ANYONE from support reading this???

Email   IP Logged
Pamela_135500
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Dec 29th, 2021, 7:56am

Sorry that didn't work for you.
I would try contacting customer support directly by phone or email. I think that would be quicker. They are really nice and helpful.

Pamela

Email   IP Logged
KC_141411
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #4 - Dec 29th, 2021, 9:13am

Hi Karen,

Sorry for the trouble!  

I did some testing but was unable to duplicate the problem.

Happy to look into this and assist you. Do you have the card(s) in your shopping cart? Would you mind emailing me or giving me a call with the reference ID. Happy to look further into this and resolve any problem.

925-866-4118
support@gcuniverse.com

KC
Customer Support

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #5 - Dec 31st, 2021, 7:33am

Yes, this has happened to me several times. I just go back and it asks if I want to apply commission to the .04 so I do.

Email   IP Logged
Audrey_132599
artist

Reply #6 - Jan 10th, 2022, 6:22pm

Karen,
This happens to me all the time. They were charging my credit card 2 cents. What I finally did was apply my credit earnings to the order by typing in the amount plus the extra cents instead of clicking on the amount they tell you. No more credit card billing.
Hope that helps!
Blessings~
Audrey

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.