Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Combining Two Stores into One New One (Read 488 times)
Karen_150884
artist

Combining Two Stores into One New One
May 6th, 2021, 12:55am

I started with GCU over ten years ago and have two stores (Victorian Translations and Occasionally) which sell specific product lines.  but I'd now like to combine them and have just one store, under my own name and wondered if this is possible? I want to close 'Occasionally' but I have some products in there that I don't want to delete, so can I transfer them? And secondly, are earnings transferable from one store to another? Thanks Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Combining Two Stores into One New One
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2021, 3:31pm

Hi Karen and good to see you back!

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately there is not an automated way to merge two stores other than you do it manually.  You would need to close one of the stores and resubmit cards from the closed store to the open store.

Managing a single store is much simpler that two if that is what you've found to be cumbersome.  

Earnings are not transferrable but we can either do a one time payout to you on the closed store or figure out a way to include your closed store earnings into your other store manually.

If you do choose to do this please let me know via email mindy@gcuniverse.com and I can share some additional tips to make it easier and effective as well as give the review team and accounting a heads up.

Email   IP Logged
Karen_150884
artist

Re: Combining Two Stores into One New One
Reply #2 - May 6th, 2021, 11:59pm

Many thanks for your reply Mindy, email is on it's way Smiley

Quote from Mindy on May 6th, 2021, 3:31pm:
Hi Karen and good to see you back!

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately there is not an automated way to merge two stores other than you do it manually.  You would need to close one of the stores and resubmit cards from the closed store to the open store.

Managing a single store is much simpler that two if that is what you've found to be cumbersome.

Earnings are not transferrable but we can either do a one time payout to you on the closed store or figure out a way to include your closed store earnings into your other store manually.

If you do choose to do this please let me know via email mindy@gcuniverse.com and I can share some additional tips to make it easier and effective as well as give the review team and accounting a heads up.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.