Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Not getting announcements (Read 301 times)
CAROL_243890

Not getting announcements
Apr 4th, 2021, 6:14pm

Hi Mindy,

A couple of years ago I stopped getting any emails from GCU other than my sales emails. I left it alone as I decided I'd just check in and look through announcements etc from time to time, but when I go into the forum now I can't find many new announcements. I've just discovered today by accident, there is to be a new earnings threshold, and I can't find anything on the founders choice awards for this year. Anything I search for comes up as no matches. I have the box ticked to receive messages and notifications, but I'm not getting any.

Carol

Email   IP Logged
CAROL_243890

Re: Not getting announcements
Reply #1 - Apr 4th, 2021, 6:41pm

I just found the founders choice on the GCU blog. Oh such fantastic cards last year. Congratulations to all the winners. I see one of my cards is there,  Cheesy thank you.  
When I go into the forum, I never see many new posts. undecided Not much chat, unlike when I first started here. I thought maybe everyone was being very quiet because of covid, but I think now there's a glitch in my settings or something. Can support fix it that i get all announcements etc.
I use chrome, and am on the latest mac and ipad.

Thanks again for my founders choice award mention. That was a lovely surprise today on Easter Sunday

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.