Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Sent Payout to Wrong Paypal Email Address (Read 406 times)
Mienne_140364
artist

Sent Payout to Wrong Paypal Email Address
Jan 31st, 2021, 5:19am

Hi!

I was expecting my payout for the 4th quarter of 2020. I checked my paypal and I still haven't receive it. However, when I check my other email account, which is not associated with my paypal, I receive an email from paypal telling me that GCU has sent me my payout and paypal ask me to provide more information of my account or recent transactions before they will deposit the money to my account. I wondered and perhaps GCU sent my payout to my GCU login email address instead of the email address associated with my paypal account.  

I hope GCU will solve this issue. This is the first time I experience this problem since there have been no problems with my payout in the past.

I already sent an email by using the Contact Us linked but got no response, so I hope anyone can help me here.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Mary Ann

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Sent Payout to Wrong Paypal Email Address
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2021, 7:29am

This was addressed on the forum Friday:  
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1611891159/0

If you are not set up to receive forum notifications, you may want to adjust your settings so you are notified of posts by Mindy.

Email   IP Logged
Mienne_140364
artist

Re: Sent Payout to Wrong Paypal Email Address
Reply #2 - Feb 1st, 2021, 4:08am

Thank you for this Doreen.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.