Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

4Q PayPal Earnings Resending (Read 1017 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

4Q PayPal Earnings Resending
Jan 28th, 2021, 7:32pm

Today 4Q earnings payments via Paypal were sent.  

Payments were sent using GCU account email addresses, not Paypal email addresses.  For most artists, this is not an issue as these email addresses are the same.  

For artists whose GCU account email address is NOT the same as your Paypal account email address, we will be resending your earnings this Saturday.

Our apologies for any inconvenience or concern.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: 4Q PayPal Earnings Resending
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2021, 7:42pm

Thank you, Mindy!

Email   IP Logged
Laura_142481
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2021, 9:08pm

Thank you Mindy!

Email   IP Logged
Jane_144775
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jan 30th, 2021, 2:18pm

It's Saturday afternoon and I still have not received my earnings.  I was one whose email is not the same as my Paypal.  This happened to me before with Zazzle and I never received my earnings.  This check is a lot of money for me not to receive.  I asked a question before about the settings on the earnings twice and have never received a response back.  

Mindy, please respond.  My family needs this money.

Thank you,
Jane

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #4 - Jan 30th, 2021, 6:31pm

Quote from Jane_144775 on Jan 30th, 2021, 2:18pm:
It's Saturday afternoon and I still have not received my earnings.  I was one whose email is not the same as my Paypal.  This happened to me before with Zazzle and I never received my earnings.  This check is a lot of money for me not to receive.  I asked a question before about the settings on the earnings twice and have never received a response back.  

Mindy, please respond.  My family needs this money.

Thank you,
Jane

Hi Jane,
Our apologies for the confusion.  I did get confirmation that the resend of payments via Paypal were made today.  I see it was approximately 2pm PST.  Rest assured we would never not send you your earnings even if we had to get them there by pony express.

Please confirm if by end of day Saturday you still did not receive it.

As for this question " I asked a question before about the settings on the earnings twice and have never received a response back.",  where did you ask this and please clarify for me what you are asking re: settings.

Thank you!

Email   IP Logged
Jane_242850
GCU Newbies

Reply #5 - Jan 30th, 2021, 6:55pm

Thank you so much Mindy for responding.  I just checked and still do not have my earnings on my Paypal with email of janiemd_78@yahoo.com.  I used to have a Paypal account with my email from this GCU account but it was attached to a business that my ex husband had and is no longer usable.

My other question was posted in response to your announcement of the new earnings thresholds.  It isn't showing up in my stores as the new amount thresholds.  I just wanted to make sure these thresholds were still beginning 1/1/21.

Thank you again for responding.  Can someone please let me know by Monday about my earnings?
Jane

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #6 - Jan 31st, 2021, 6:35pm

Quote from Jane_242850 on Jan 30th, 2021, 6:55pm:
Thank you so much Mindy for responding.  I just checked and still do not have my earnings on my Paypal with email of janiemd_78@yahoo.com.  I used to have a Paypal account with my email from this GCU account but it was attached to a business that my ex husband had and is no longer usable.

My other question was posted in response to your announcement of the new earnings thresholds.  It isn't showing up in my stores as the new amount thresholds.  I just wanted to make sure these thresholds were still beginning 1/1/21.

Thank you again for responding.  Can someone please let me know by Monday about my earnings?
Jane

Hi,  
I did respond to your original question here:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1610666088

First thing Monday I will look into your Paypal payment.

Please confirm that you have these two active artist accounts with Artist ID# (AID#):

Thanks for your patience!

Email   IP Logged
Mienne_140364
artist

Reply #7 - Feb 1st, 2021, 4:23am

Hi Mindy!

I still haven't receive my payout for the 4th Quarter yet.

I hope you can help me with this.

Email   IP Logged
Jeannette_140461
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #8 - Feb 1st, 2021, 6:21am

Hi Mindy,  i don't see my payment in Paypal yet?  Are they still being sent?  Thank you.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #9 - Feb 1st, 2021, 11:06am

Quote from Jeannette_140461 on Feb 1st, 2021, 6:21am:
Hi Mindy,  i don't see my payment in Paypal yet?  Are they still being sent?  Thank you.

I have just sent you an email.
Mindy

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #10 - Feb 1st, 2021, 11:14am

Quote from Mienne_140364 on Feb 1st, 2021, 4:23am:
Hi Mindy!

I still haven't receive my payout for the 4th Quarter yet.

I hope you can help me with this.

Hi,
I see your Paypal payment was resent on Sat 1/30/21.  I have sent you an email with details.
Thank you!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.