Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Opting out of notifications (Read 595 times)
Caryn_584064
GCU Newbies

Opting out of notifications
Jan 20th, 2021, 6:29am

Ok so I have two storefronts, I really don't need double the emails from the forum and such. So, when I click the link at the bottom of an email notification, it brings me to my administration page, ok so I click on the forum, and then what? What am I missing?  
Also how do I update my address book. Am I that old that if it's not obvious I can't figure it out technology?

Email   IP Logged
Lisa_214209

Re: Opting out of notifications
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2021, 9:16am

Honestly, I have wondered about this too. Is there a way to opt out of daily notifications? I am notified with each sale - it would be great if this could be done in a weekly email instead.

La Belle Paperie, Artistic Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/LaBellePaperie
Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Jan 31st, 2021, 10:45am

Try this:

Go to the forum.
Click Notifications.
Make your choices.

It worked for my 2nd store. Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Caryn_584064
GCU Newbies

Reply #3 - Feb 3rd, 2021, 9:45am

Thank you for your reply, but every time I click on "Notification" nothing happens, other than I get "too many redirects"

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #4 - Feb 4th, 2021, 12:28am

Yes I can see how double the notifications is not necessarily double the fun. I will look into this.

Re: sales notification emails, that is something entirely different.  I'm not aware of a setting to opt out or consolidate these.  If you're getting a lot, that's good news!  A work around could be creating a e-mail rule in your email to re-route them from your inbox directly to a specific folder.  (ie: via title)  

Hope this helps and I'll report back on the Forum notifications.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.