Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Combining Two Storefront Commissions (Read 541 times)
Lisa_154091
artist

Combining Two Storefront Commissions
Oct 26th, 2020, 8:08am

I'm wondering if anyone can direct me to the post about combining the commissions of two storefronts. I have one store that is meeting the threshold every quarter and have a newer, specialized store that I'm building. I haven't started meeting the threshold there yet. I read a while back that I can somehow combine my earnings from both storefronts and that will double the earnings of my store not meeting threshold. Is this correct?

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Re: Combining Two Storefront Commissions
Reply #1 - Oct 26th, 2020, 11:33am

Hi Lisa,
 Here is what I think you may be looking for, Number 2 below. It is in the forum under News and Announcements in the post titled "NEW - Earnings Modifications Effective 7/01/13"

CLARIFICATIONS (as of 7/1/2013):
1. These changes are effective with earnings beginning 7/1/13 and moving forward - future earnings
2. Artists with multiple storefronts will be measured against the thresholds based on their combined storefront earnings.  
Good luck with your new store! I can't wait to see it! Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Oct 26th, 2020, 2:38pm

Hi Lisa -

If I remember correctly, you need to send an email to the review team marked attention Mindy and REQUEST that the two stores be combined. It's not automatic. I have two stores and I chose not to combine them since one is entirely stock card creations which do not count towards the threshold anyway, I keep the earnings separate and use to fund my graphic and font sales. Smiley

Quote from Lisa_154091 on Oct 26th, 2020, 8:08am:
I'm wondering if anyone can direct me to the post about combining the commissions of two storefronts. I have one store that is meeting the threshold every quarter and have a newer, specialized store that I'm building. I haven't started meeting the threshold there yet. I read a while back that I can somehow combine my earnings from both storefronts and that will double the earnings of my store not meeting threshold. Is this correct?

Email   IP Logged
Lisa_154091
artist

Reply #3 - Oct 26th, 2020, 2:47pm

Thank you for your help ladies. Doreen, that is a great idea to use a separate storefront for Stock Cards.

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Oct 26th, 2020, 3:12pm

Thanks, Doreen, I forgot to mention that part! Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.