Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Two Cards Will Not Display as Full View (Read 580 times)
Joyce_133459
artist

Two Cards Will Not Display as Full View
Oct 5th, 2020, 8:48am

I have two cards that were approved a week ago or more and still will not appear into full view when I click on them.  This means I am unable to share them on Pinterest and Facebook and the views remain at zero.  Whenever I share my cards on FB and Pinterest, I not only receive immediate views, but the tally keeps going up nicely.  It seems as if they need this "kick-start".  The two that seem stuck are ones I would love to promote.  Can anything be done?  The Card ID's are 1650122 and 1645200.  Thanks! Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Two Cards Will Not Display as Full View
Reply #1 - Oct 5th, 2020, 9:04am

Hi Joyce -

They work fine for me: https://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/coronavirus-covid19-birthday-cards/greeting -card-1650122

https://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/holiday-cards/christmas-cards/general-chris tmas/merry-christmas-hawthorn-berries-painting-1645200

You probably need to clear your browser cache and cookies, log out of GCU and log back in. Browser cache and cookies return us to a cached page - in your case, one before the cards were able to be viewed in the public marketplace.

Email   IP Logged
Joyce_133459
artist

Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2020, 9:10am

Thanks, Doreen.  I will try that ...

Email   IP Logged
Joyce_133459
artist

Reply #3 - Oct 5th, 2020, 9:24am

Your solution worked, Doreen! Many thanks! Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Oct 5th, 2020, 9:46am

You're welcome, Joyce!  Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.