Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Change Mobile store front View??? (Read 464 times)
Diana_131887
Gold Member
artist

Change Mobile store front View???
Oct 2nd, 2020, 6:53am

I have my store front view set as "Artist Choice" and that's what I see on desktops, tablets etc. However when I look at my storefront (not logged in) on my iPhone the view is "Most Popular". Looks like a mess of designs - a major turn-off. Also the Mobile view doesn't seem to have an in-store search box. The search box is for all of GCU. Type Halloween in the search box and it takes me out of my store and into all of GCU's Halloween cards. IF I send someone a link to my store I'm expecting them to see the view I set it at - no matter what device they view it on.  

Questions: Is this a glitch? (I didn't have a smart phone before - so know idea if this is right or wrong) Is there anyway to change the view on the cell phone/mobile view to reflect what the artist has set for their store? Is there an in-store search box on the cell phone view that I'm missing?

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Re: Change Mobile store front View???
Reply #1 - Oct 3rd, 2020, 5:45am

Hi Diana,
 I can't speak to any of your specific questions, just chiming in with something I experience with my phone.
At times when I go to either of my shops the view is not the storefront, but my cards in no specific order in an up and down line. I go to the bottom of the page and there is a place to click that says "full site" and it returns my storefront to the way I see it on my PC.
Have a great weekend! Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Diana_131887
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Oct 3rd, 2020, 6:01am

Hi Betsey, THANK YOU! That did the trick!  
Have a great weekend too.

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Oct 3rd, 2020, 6:20am

Diana, that's great!  

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.