Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Card Image Not Loading When Submitted (Read 325 times)
Joyce_133459
artist

Card Image Not Loading When Submitted
Jul 24th, 2020, 9:19am

I created a card this morning and when I proceeded to the step of editing the inside, the page jumped (much more quickly than usual) to the inside of the card.  The image of the card did not load, but I was able to place my verse in the designated area.  Once the completed card was submitted, I could still see no image in my "manage cards" section.  When I click on the card ... still no image; when I go further and click "edit" the image finally comes up.  I'm concerned that this card is now improperly submitted.  I've tried repeating this process on another browser, and also tried replacing the image, and even creating a second version of that same card from scratch.  Same problem each time.  Thanks for any insight you can give!  
~Joyce

Update:  I fixed the problem by uploading another version of the image. For some strange reason that made the difference.  Perhaps the original one was too big ... even though there was no warning about that.  In any case, all is well! Smiley

« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2020, 10:30am by Joyce_133459 »  
Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.