Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Chrome Reporting Site Not Secure (Read 680 times)
Mary_Melinda_412298

Chrome Reporting Site Not Secure
Jul 24th, 2020, 7:41am

When I click on Manage Cards I get this message from my Chrome browser:
"Your connection is not fully secure
This site uses an outdated security configuration, which may expose your information (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards) when it is sent to this site.
NET::ERR_SSL_OBSOLETE_VERSION
The connection used to load this site used TLS 1.0 or TLS 1.1, which are deprecated and will be disabled in the future. Once disabled, users will be prevented from loading this site. The server should enable TLS 1.2 or later.

Proceed to artist.greetingcarduniverse.com (unsafe)"

Now, I knew that it was previously showing as not secure at the top but this is the first time I've seen this warning and I am a little concerned that I may not be able to access the page from Chrome in the future if they disable something. I don't really want to change browsers just to work on this site. Can something be done?

Email   IP Logged
Ramelle_149580
Gold Member
artist

Re: Chrome Reporting Site Not Secure
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2020, 3:30pm

I'm getting the same message and cannot proceed to make a card when I click on my uploaded image. I hope this gets straightened out soon. I can't get anything done.
Ramelle

Email   IP Logged
Mary_Melinda_412298

Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2020, 3:33pm

I had to switch to Firefox just to make cards.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2020, 11:51am

Thank you for the reports and thank you for your patience as we work on fixes for these issues.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.