Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Feeling so grateful (and mushy) (Read 491 times)
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Feeling so grateful (and mushy)
Jul 4th, 2020, 2:53pm

After reading Mindy's post regarding the amazing sales I believe we all experienced during the last quarter,
It got me thinking about how special our work is, how rewarding.
 Our customers come to Greeting Card Universe looking for ways to send their regards,
be it congratulations, happy birthday, sympathy, happy holidays,
welcome to the neighborhood,thank you, and the list goes on.
 It brings me such joy to imagine them checking the mail and their cards are there.
They open them in anticipation. They sit and sign them, address them, and put them in the mail,
feeling joy to let Someone know they are being thought of.
 They probably don't think about the behind the scenes of how their greeting came about,
they just know they found a way to express what they are feeling at the time.
 It brings me joy to imagine the recipient opening their greeting and being happy,
feeling special to be thought of, and to know Someone was thinking of them.
 It brings me joy to be a part of this process, to be a part of a community of Joy-Bringers!
Thank you Mindy and your Team for making this happen for our customers and your artists!

Email   IP Logged
Lisa_214209

Re: Feeling so grateful (and mushy)
Reply #1 - Jul 5th, 2020, 1:33pm

Well said Betsy.  
And I agree with your sentiments - cards are a lovely way to spread a bit of happiness and let someone know that you are thinking of them. Sending a card, is always a thoughtful gesture, even more so now with so many people and families apart.

La Belle Paperie, Artistic Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/LaBellePaperie
Email   IP Logged
Lisa_131794
GCU Newbies
artist

Re: Feeling so grateful (and mushy)
Reply #2 - Jul 7th, 2020, 4:24am

HI Betsy!  Great post!   And I agree with  you and Lisa.  Greeting cards are a wonderful thing to send and lets the person you know that you are thinking of them. I am old fashion, and I love to send cards.  Sending a card,  is a beautiful  nice thing to do and even more so now with so many families and friends living far apart.  So many beautiful cards and talented artists here at GCU.    
PS. Thanks to everyone who has purchased my art cards.  I too was fortunate to have great sales this past quarter! Thanks GCU! Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.