Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Meeting the Threshold (Read 738 times)
Cheryl_190023

Meeting the Threshold
Jun 23rd, 2020, 11:15am

Hi. Looks like I am just a few dollars away from meeting the threshold for this quarter. I am wondering if I understand what meeting the threshold means pay wise; do we get double the $ amount of commission? Also, can I we order our own cards to add to our commission to meet the threshold? Thank you so much!

Cheryl

Email   IP Logged
Diana_131887
Gold Member
artist

Re: Meeting the Threshold
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2020, 11:56am

Yes - you can buy your own cards and your commissions from that will go towards your earnings.

There are actually 2 Thresholds to meet per quarter.
- If you earn $25 per quarter you will be paid that quarter..
- If you earn $150 or more per quarter (for Q1, 2, 3)  -your earnings will double for that quarter. You'll see in your administrative settings where it says you have earned... it will say $150 + $150 or whatever.  

-Di

Email   IP Logged
Lisa_214209

Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2020, 12:27pm

Q4 is different, right? I thought I read somewhere that it has a higher threshold.
Not that it should be a concern for this quarter, but just to make sure regarding the upcoming one.  

La Belle Paperie, Artistic Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/LaBellePaperie
Email   IP Logged
Mary_Melinda_412298

Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2020, 12:43pm

I'm closer this quarter than I've ever been before. Too bad things slowed down so much for me after Mother's Day. But I have been exceeding my personal goals for this year anyway and I'm hoping to get there soon. Maybe not this year but hopefully, by next year I'll be at that level of sales.

Email   IP Logged
Diana_131887
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Jun 23rd, 2020, 3:02pm

Yes for Q4 the Bonus Threshold is $300. Supposedly cuz Winter holiday sales.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.